BMW Werkz banner

Valve cover

548 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  egk2 
#1 ·
So i had my license taken away for a month. I decided to hardcoe clean and paint my valve cover for an extra aesthetic flare. Now im just waiting for the gasket from pelican to get here.
I could not believe how dirty it was. absolutely disgusting. I am happy with the result :)

any tips to getting the raised lines/BMW EXTRA sparkly?

^^bad picture..with my camera phone.

See less See more
#3 ·
i know but, it was almost embarrassing opening up the hood, even getting an oil change. I keep the exterior and the interior really clean, its just sad having a dirty bay.

#4 ·
I've used some kind of metal polish on the valve cover before....it cleaned alot better then the simple green I've used before....I'm not sure about sparkle......you could buy some crome spray paint...ha ha ha

but I hear ya...I get pretty nuts when I clean my car....the only part of my car that I haven't cleaned is the under carrage and the inside of the engine....EVERYTHING else has had at least a whipe down....(I've actually teken all the carpet out just to dust the metal...)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.