BMW Werkz banner

My z3 (finally)

729 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  red330Iperfpkg 
#1 ·
Well, I finally got off my ass and took pics of her. Shes in rough shape but I have alot in the works right now (18" staggered Niche Rhine wheels are shipping as we speak), as well as some body and paint work.

I just ordered a bunch of suede to re-do the steering wheel, shifter and shifter boot and new sparco seats will be in her soon. Come february a supercharger is in the works, probably, if I dont get entirely bored with it and simply sell it off for the porsche I've been lusting after. <_<

The canned food sitting on the floor is for a hurricane katrina food drive I was donating too. =P

See less See more
#7 ·
nukeduster said:
The canned food sitting on the floor is for a hurricane katrina food drive I was donating too. =P
red330Iperfpkg said:
did the can food come with the car?
Pay attention! <_<

Anyway, put up some pics when those wheels are on! Any suspension plans for it?

#8 ·
Not bad, to each his own..

you should have atleast got the 3.0L :)

#9 ·
spiff325is said:
Not bad, to each his own..

you should have atleast got the 3.0L :)
This is my driving to work car(75 miles a day).. my fast/fun/useful/car i care about car will be the supercharged 540i or 944 turbo I've been shopping around for.

And, the 1.9l when supercharged puts more to the ground then the 3.0l does. And the 3.0L version would have cost me alot more.. I paid $5500 out the door for the vehicle as you see it here.

Supercharging her, and the 18" stagged Niche Rhine wheels and eibach suspension and bodywork and audio system will still have cost me under $10,000.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.