BMW Werkz banner

my 2003 E46 M3

2K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  BoringUserName 
#1 ·
Here's my new 2003 M3 convertible. Carbon black w/ Imola red interior, SMG, aluminum trim and GPS. 19 inch rims and red calipers. engine, audio upgrades will be done (not that it needs it).

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
that is one mighty sick car, and not to detract from anything, but why you choose SMG over manual and convertible over Coupe? just wonderin, no disrespect.

#8 ·
Thanks for the replies. I chose a convertible because driving 100 + mph w/ the top down is amazing and the girls love it too. I had a 6 speed manual 2001 M3 it was fun but I think the SMG is just as fun if not more, plus faster and more productive, F1 (greatest road machines in the world) race cars use it, and all the top exotic cars too, plus it's the future.

#9 ·
Nice ride, duuuuude!
How much did it set you back?
Options?
Dealer?

#12 ·
I love the short throw shifter
it isnt an actual manual, it just looks that way.

yeah, SMG I know is faster, but dont you miss the feel of 'driving' your car?

#14 ·
Originally posted by junchoi@May 8 2004, 12:30 AM
OMG.. you have my dream car...

Black M3 with red interior.... SHIT!!!!

You are hella luck!!! :pissed2

all i can say is.....

Y o u ' r e c a r i s V E R Y N I C E !
you and me both brother however mine would be coupe, not that convertables arent badass just a prefernece, and i live in the pacific northwest, only sunny for 4 months here haha

David

#19 ·
no dude, lol, its just like an auto, but you have to let off throttle tid bit when shift then hard back on. it has some aspects of a manual(to the driver), but will never be the same..yeah its fast(.36 seconds per shift, gives you wiplash), but still..isnt a manual...IMO.

#23 ·
great looking car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.