BMW Werkz banner

Me on my car, on the Freeway!

2K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  325eXTATIC 
#1 ·
The first pic I have of my car, and it happened to be during a 3 hour traffic STOP ("Jam" would imply that we moved at some point during that time). I was sitting out of my moonroof just making friends with everyone on the freeway and my buddy got out and took this pic. I would call my car a good from far car, and this low res pic REALLY makes my car look good!

Enjoy!

Josh W.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Lookin fly! Glad I don't see anything like that where I live.

Bonus Points: Don Hertzfeldt

#3 ·
DING DING DING! LOL, not TOO many people know Hertzfeldt!
Guessing by the plate that you live in Ohio? Trust me, you are LUCKY to not have to deal with traffic like this! About once a month I end up stuck for more than an hour in one location on the freeway! ATLANTA SUXXX!

Josh W.

#4 ·
Haha nice. In LA we know traffic. One time in a 4 car caravan to six flags we all got stuck in traffic so we got out and walked to each others cars. Then we exchnaged CD's adn what not and switched up passengers. It was like musical chairs!

Woobiee has a awesome picture of my friend sitting on the center divider of a freeway on his cell phoen in stand still traffic.

#5 ·
Yep. Atlanta traffic sucks big time; luckily I'm never stuck in that. I'm usually heading i85 South at 5:00 PM and i85 North in the morning, so I miss it all :lol:

There was, however, one instance where I was caught in traffic because of a car accident (driver died :( ) the car caught fire, I think this was in June?

#6 ·
I never really minded traffic in the BMW. It's always comfortable and the light clutch pedal makes it a breeze. Try traffic in a manual Supra with a 3 puck clutch.

#9 ·
Miztuhdan, I would recognize the i285/i85 Spaghetti Junction ANYWHERE! I come from Stockbridge, 20 miles south of the bottom side of the perimeter, and end up on Northside Drive, exit 22 off of i285. It is about a 50 mile trip each direciton, and that is WITH the flow of traffic IN Atlanta! Talk about HELL!

Josh W.

#14 ·
325eXTATIC said:
The first pic I have of my car, and it happened to be during a 3 hour traffic STOP ("Jam" would imply that we moved at some point during that time). I was sitting out of my moonroof just making friends with everyone on the freeway and my buddy got out and took this pic. I would call my car a good from far car, and this low res pic REALLY makes my car look good!

Enjoy!

Josh W.

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
-the fonz
:)

#18 ·
Delmarco said:
hey that truck is going the wrong way!!!!!
Oh, you mean the truck on the other side of the median, in the opposed lanes of the freeway?

#21 ·
Shahid! You got my "The Fonz" thumbs!! NICE!
Now all I need to find is a rolling jukebox to smack!

Josh W.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.