BMW Werkz banner

Look what came today... Review, PICS, and a VIDEO!!!!!!!

497 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  jlevi 
#1 ·
Well guys, the ICELED electro styling we are now selling came in today. This was our first order for 2 of our demo cars (Robs car already has them since he was the one who put us through with the supplier )

For more info about the other products they offer, check this out:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=286270

On my car I chose to do
-2 Tubes for the front footwells
-1 FLOOD for the sunroof switch panel
-2 Spots for the back seats.
-1 ZAP wired control (Wanted to keep it basic, although I was considering the wireless remote)

First impressions:
-WOW! Great packaging and even better instructions. All components come sealed in anti-static packaging with their respective instructions
-Components are high quality materials and are very well designed

Hooking them up for testing:

-This was surprisingly easy. All the wires are color coded, and you attach them by unscrewing a small screw and screwing it back in over the wire. You can daisy chain the components (hook them up to eachother in a chain) so that you don't have to run all the wires back to the controller, which is REALLY impressive and cool.
-The wiring was easy and straightforward!

USING them!
-OH MY! THESE ARE AMAZING. The functions are EASY to use even though I'm using their 'economy' controller instead of the ZEN or UFO controllers. The functions are amazing, the light output is INCREDIBLE, and the colors are brilliant for lack of a better word. I know that when these face down, they will be AMAZING!

And now the moment you've all been waiting for....
VIDEO:
hxxp://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=35DA8ROJXUFKV3CWX9KI0IMHTZ
Replace the x's with t's and paste into your browser. Please do not link this directly off a forum.

Installing in the car:
-Expect to see these installed around November or December when I'm home for an extended period of time. These kits can be mounted lots of ways, but I will have them sewn into my upholstery, so it will take a little time

Now for the Spam...
-ICELED Electro Styling is brought to E46Fanatics exclusively by www.JleviSW.com. To place an order or inquire about the ICELED electro styling systems, please email us at sales@jlevisw.com.

Now that we have tested the quality and installability of these components, THESE ARE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE!!!!!

Thanks all!
JL

See less See more
#2 ·
In EACH mode you can customize certain aspects

STANDBY
-You can customize fade in/out times
-You can reset to factory settings

STATIC
-Customize what hue of color is on, and THEN
-Figure out how much white you want to be in that hue. 2 Million shades x 6 different intensities = 12 MILLION hues and shades

PHASE
-Adjust the speed of the phase, then
-Select color sets, including:
-----Entire Rainbow
-----Only Purple/Blue/Magenta
-----Only Yellow and Green
-----Only Cyan and Blue

BEAT
-Adjust how bright the lights are on BETWEEN beats, i.e. is there any light when there's no noise? Completely adjustable 1-100%

STROBE
-Adjust how fast the strobe goes
-The strobe DOUBLES in speed when there is music playing to emphasize the beats

Here's the funny thing - this is the BASIC controller. In the ZEN, you can do all this wirelessly or with a laptop, and you can make EACH different component do a different program, with all the aforementioned customizability

AMAZING
JL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.