BMW Werkz banner

*june 3* Pics

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  4evrwyntr 
#1 ·
Pretty crazy day. Here's the story: Me and my buddy are hungry so we go to Chipotle. We decide we want to drive to Stevens Creek Resevoir to eat and take some pics. So we are eating and I hear this loud screetch. I look over and i see this jeep fishtail out of control and hit the 6+ ft bank and take out 30 ft of fence then literally jump back down and it rips off the front bumper and cracks the window. She takes out like 3 or four signs and probably 1g in damage to the fence. OMFG seeing it was so nuts. Anyways, I will post pics of the jeep and the fence tomorrow because i am so tired and want to get to bed. I also kinda rushed getting these pics up.
So we continue on to the Rock Quary near there to take more pics. On the way we see two Cyotes. We are parked, climbing up some rocks to take pics. ANd it turns out my wallet fell out of my pocket. I had $160 in my wallet! (poker money for i picked up for my bro). When we get home I dont realize I left it there. So I tear appart my house completely. Then we decide to backtrack our steps. And sure enough it is at the tip top of a 150+ ft hill of rocks! Anyways more later...

angel eyes dont look yellow at all in person!

the album Here

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.