BMW Werkz banner

Insane M3

2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  RealBMW 02 
#1 ·
what do you guys think?

Attachments

#5 ·
ehh, its alright, not a real m3 tho.

nice kit but like deloriant said, loads of cash. i would rather have suspension mods than looks.

#13 ·
i never said it didn't have suspension, but IMO, spending 2k on looks is a waste. i enjoy beating people with a car that looks stock rather than a car that looks all bling bling ish. and you can't tell me coilovers are a waste....especially if you think spending the same amount on body mods is "worth every penny"....thats just dumb

#14 ·
The original question requested your opinion on how the car looked, not on whether it was "worth it" or not.

Everyone can do as they choose, same with their money. So get off the soapbox.

#16 ·
I like it; but ive never liked eyebrows on any bmw. Good looks, and white is my favorite color (so it gets bonus points with me.) But yes, coil-overs would've been a better choice :wink

#17 ·
Originally posted by Silver4evr@Oct 11 2004, 01:58 PM
The original question requested your opinion on how the car looked, not on whether it was "worth it" or not.

Everyone can do as they choose, same with their money. So get off the soapbox.
[snapback]209428[/snapback]​

well my OPINION is that it is a waste of money for a fucking body kit....in MY OPINION i would have gotten coil overs....just thought i would remind you of what MY OPINION was

#20 ·
i personally think it looks nice....id take it

#21 ·
Man I can't believe some of the ridiculous comments I'm seeing. I joined just so I could school RealBMW 02:

1. That IS a real E46 M3 ("Not a real M3" WTF???)
2. In terms of body, the only changes in the front are Kamei eyelids and ACS Silver CF Front Lip (which attaches to the bottom of the OEM bumper). There is no body kit. It is NOT excessive by any stretch since it's not that different from stock.
3. It IS slammed on coilovers. This is Hin's car (tsang151 on e46fanatics)
4. Spending 2k on coilovers will not make your car any faster, so you won't be beating any more cars in your 'sleeper' ride.
5. A stock E46 M3 comes with 333HP; it is hard to get more out of this engine, so 2k on performance (barely getting you an intake and exhaust) will net probably an extra 5-10hp, which translates to very little difference. So 2k spent on performance is rather useless on a E46 M3.

#22 ·
first of all fucker....I was drunk when i said it wasn't a real m3....

the next day i realized i was wrong but didn't give a fuck.

second, the ACS carbon fiber front lip is like 1000 bucks. nice, but so much fucking money. I never said it was excessive, just alot of money.

three, Im sorry i dont now who tsang is dick head....you are like one of those 5 year olds who goes "you know steve from my kindergarden class, well he said that his dad can beat up my dad cuase his dad is bigger..." Thats a stupid ass statement buddy. I am sorry i don't know who every person on the internet is...Someone posted a picture....Big Fucking Deal, am I supposed to know who owns every car out there.

four, what kind of racing are you doing where coilovers won't make a difference. If you are dragging, leave this forum RIGHT NOW, cause as someone always says in their sig ( i would remember who if i was more sober) "drag racing an M3 is like buying a hooker to go fishing, its fun, but not what you got her for." You don't NEED coilovers to beat people. The member "spiff" on this forum has a 89 E30 and kept up with an M3 in the twisties cause he could out drive him.... BUT coilover DO make your car faster, and you can't deny that. Even if you are a shitty driver, they will make the shitty driving less shitier.

shfive (has anyone been to ebaums?), I never said I would spend 2k on performance. Learn how to read dumbass. Personally i would spend 2k on driving school...if not that, then I would spend it on coilovers.

Now fuck off man, don't join so you think you can school someone. Grow up bitch

PS....sorry for the harsh language. I am rather pissed that some little punk joined and made his first post bashing someone. To you frostm3, its not good edicate to bash people on your first post.....learn some fucking manners

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.