BMW Werkz banner

I finally went ahead and got them....8000K Xenons

1K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  miztuhdan 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, after procrastinating for a few years I finally went ahead and upgraded my halogen angel eyes into 8000K Xenons. The total cost, delivered and installed was $275 and worth every penny! I was warned that the 8000K might not be as bright as wanted, but they are 10x better than the standard 55w halogens.

This xenon kit, made by "Prolumen" is available through www.jlevisw.com

Take a peek!

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks beautiful... a little more purpler than mine... I like... my DDE's match my 6000k perfectly... and I've had really good luck with Prolumen ... they are a wonderful product... easy to install... a lot easier than I thought they might be...

Good looking man...

Les

#6 ·
comparing HID to "high-end" Halogen
is like comparing the Kinetic Energy output that launches a space shuttle into space to the Kinetic Enery output of a 90 lb old man peddling an old school bicycle down a street.

in other words no comparison.

nice HIDs though...bright. Welcome to the club. You'll get flashed alot. like me.

#20 ·
If we are speaking price.... that is important... but you also must reach a point between.... lower price... and product quaility. With more price... (within means and margin) will give and product with more quaility. I went with Prolumen... lots of BMW owners have... thus we introduce the other factor in my choice... the fact that it is tried and true... I've never heard of www.bimmian.com... I read reviews every week... never heard of thier sales... sorry... maybe I live in a closet...

I bought my HIDs from Jlevi... he is one of our sponsers on this site... and he knows damn well that if he sends me a bad product (and doesnt help fix the product problem... which often happens with HIDs).. or if he does not work within my sales criteria... the rest of the BMW online forums will know about it...

Thats how I buy... thats how I judge what I buy and from whom... I think that is very important... as I care and love my car... I dont by any chance look for the lowest price on the internet for something I want. I do what is tried and true... what works... and pay attention and take in what other say about who evers company.

My 3.24 cents...

Les

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.