BMW Werkz banner

First Bmw, 2002 330i, Pretty Factory Loaded

729 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  RokleM 
#1 ·
*Edit*... Added some more pictures now that it's all cleaned up, my fiancé's ride, and my truck that I'll continue to use for winter/nasty weather... *Edit*

After a long decision process, I've finally got my first BMW. I picked it up from MAG in Columbus, OH (great place for anyone anywhere near this area). From the prices I've seen, I got a pretty decent deal.

Certified Pre-Owned (100K warranty, got to love that)
2002, 330i, Jet Black
35k miles
Premium Package
Sport Package
Heated front seats
Xenon headlights

I'm looking at grabbing a bra for long distance driving, and probably putting in the IPOD upgrade as well as the alarm.

Just with the brief distance I drove it today, I'm so amazed at the handling, the luxury, and all the little toys inside that make it such more fun and nice to drive. I envision a second BWM sitting in the garage soon for the fiancé.

-RokleM

See less See more
#5 ·
That car is gorgeous. Nice choice on the 330i, I've never driven one, but a car with 100 more horespower than my 325e has gotta be fun.

#6 ·
Originally posted by offabroadway@Jun 19 2005, 02:59 PM
That car is gorgeous. Nice choice on the 330i, I've never driven one, but a car with 100 more horespower than my 325e has gotta be fun.
[snapback]355000[/snapback]​
I grin every time I turn the key and listen to the initial engine rumble as it fires up :)

-RokleM

#9 ·
Originally posted by Delmarco@Jun 26 2005, 09:17 AM
is that silver jetta there the wife's?
[snapback]357135[/snapback]​
Yup, the fiancé drives the Jetta (Wolfsburg edition). Has the turbo engine in it, and man can it move. If I didn't get this, my second choice would be the new (yet to be released ) Passat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.