BMW Werkz banner

Finally Got Pics Of My Car

544 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  jshearer 
#1 ·
OK here are some pics of my car, it was just the first day that is was not cold out. It is kinda dirty from the recent snow, but I thought I would put them up anyways.

jshearer

[attachmentid=18074]

[attachmentid=18075]

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
In order of purchase:

1. New 17" wheels(style 66) and tires hopefully bridgestones
2. Performance chip(Conforti one)
3. Clear tails(no, not the altezza ones those suck)
4. Cold Air Intake(still undecided, but not a cheap one)
5. ZKWs

new fogs too, because i saw that i guess i caught a rock the other day and my drivers side one is crack

I have been spending all my money to fix things back to normal, I also put in a clarion cd player.

jshearer

#7 ·
5 speed no other.

It is a 1994 325is, I bought it with 76,000 miles on it and it has 81,000 now. Got it for $7500 and have been putting money into restoring stuff and taking care of it the way it should be. The guy I bought it from was a lawyer and kept it outside(he drove his new lexus and not this) so it had alot of stuff damaged by the sun, both interior and exterior. So far I have replaced stuff like window moldings and repainted the front bumper(has a small scuff). I still have a list of others but it really needed to be taken care of inside and out so I spent a week or so working thoroughly on the interior cleaning and conditioning everything, then the exterior waxing and such. It is in pretty good shape though now. I am starting to look at moding.

jshearer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.