Check Out This E36....

3K views 57 replies 33 participants last post by  Scarface 
#1 ·
Bloody kids...... :banghead

Imagine if this happened to your BMW!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#17 ·
:nana nobodys bitching....but u!!! we r having our own personal opinions on what we speculate the sadly...but humorusly... wrecked car is.... were not calling eachother names...........yet.

wow. i didnt think u said it....till i saw ur name by the post. shahabm :wtf ur not the site copper....dont let him catch u or u will have to e-battle.

:guns :hitwithrock :blowup

Mark

#22 ·
100% a 3 series, for all the hardcore BMW fans in here im shocked that you can't tell the difference between a 5er and a 3er!! The taillights tell it all......

#23 ·
Thats obviously a 3.

#24 ·
wow this is such a joke... whoever thinks it is a 5 should be banned:
those are 3 series tailights, and the rear bumper is 3 series, the side molding is 3 series, the skirts are 3 series... even the parking lights show its a 3 series... you noobs holy god :D

look at these tialights noobs...
oh and clear rears on e39's have a clear block for the reverse lights

notice the little square?

heres clear e39 lights:

also notice the skirts and molding.....

#25 ·
...we are all quite aware of what the tail light sections on an e36 look like. However, 3 series body styles are not that long. Sorry boys, but I'd say that they would change the tail lights on a Euro model before changing the length of the body.

Newbs...

#26 ·
I am in utter shock that BMW forums members can not tell that that is an e36 3 series. There should be absolutely NO argument if you are AT ALL familiar with the line of BMWs. the e28, e34, and e39 (last 3 gen. 5 series) cars are QUITE a bit longer than that, not to mention it looks longer because the thing is CRUSHED... ever notice how lowered cars look longer, too?

Tail ends of every model 5 series (even the e12) were QUITE different.

lol - and it even says 318...
and no... they dont make a 5 series in that body style. They don't share bodystyles.
The 3, 5, 6, 7 is designated for the series - each has their OWN body and chassis while the last two numbers are engine size.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.