BMW Werkz banner

Car Got Hit Today....

809 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Furious 
#1 ·
Up until now, my paint was perfect. This stupid kid at my school tried to reverse the wrong way down a one way parkinglot and didn't see me. It is minor scratches and the bumper is lower on the side hit (as shown by my lens cap) but it is going to cost him $1000+ (adding $100 for the euro plate and frame). I think I am just going to go for an M5 bumper. What you guys think?

F****** kid.

PS ///Matt I have a lot of questions for you....

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Ok so here is the deal. I got the money, - the deductable today from the insurance company. The stupid kid keeps changing his story and is trying to rip me off. I have plenty of witnesses' so it should be a problem to get the rest of the money. It just really pisses me off, in the beggining he was soooo sorry and he even called me and my dad and appologized and said we will get it taken care of and he would pay for it. And now, SUPRIZE, they are saying that I HIT HIM!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!! THE STUPID KID IS COMITTING FRAUD FOR $500. and wow he will feel like an asshole when he is caught cheating. I have 5 witnessess and they all say the same damn thing. Either way.....m5 bumper is coming soon. Even if I have to beat the money out of him JK

#9 ·
A euro plate should only be like 10 or 15 bucks online, that can be custom stamped. And an euro frame is like 15 bucks. I just ordered a set through Mattman Enterprises online. HOWEVER... if you can get a hundred bucks from the kids insurance then by all means get the hundred bucks from his insurance.

#10 ·
$100 was a guess. I couldn't remember how much I paid. But it turns out it was $50 with the frame from bimmian, even though that isn't where I got it that is the closest to what I paid, I think i paid somewhere around $37 total.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.