VW Scirocco Pics.....for teh Pirate - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Other Rides Anything other than BMW related in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 08:19 PM
5th Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute
(Thread Starter)
VW Scirocco Pics.....for teh Pirate

Whatcha guys think about it? Me likey.

LINK HERE

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 09:27 PM
da_administrator

da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to da_bull
nifty...

-There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

-If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under...Ronald Reagan
#3 (permalink) Old 03-01-2008, 02:01 AM
The Messican

MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MiguelACA
wow i saw pics of that thing a long time ago, cept the ones i saw was of a red car...looks nice...

A morning of awkwardness is better than a night of loneliness
#4 (permalink) Old 03-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to gotKRAUT Send a message via MSN to gotKRAUT Send a message via Yahoo to gotKRAUT
terrible monstrosity, it will never make production, theres been WAY too much of an angry outcry in the VW community...they already ruined the Beetle, theres no way they are going to let them ruin the Scirocco too...

the Scirocco was suppose to be a basic financial friendly sports hatch...it was replaced by the more expensive fancier Corrado..and they called it Corrado instead of Scirocco 3 because it wasn't cheap, wasn't economical...and wasn't anything that the Scirocco was about.

From everything i have heard and read VW dropped this project over a year ago...

Granted...i like this one a little more...so i only want to beat it with a baseball bat...not hope the designer and his entire family die in it like the original ScIROCco concept

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
The Calypso Beast Vid 0-70ish
1987 BMW 325es: Face & Butt Lifted/M50tu Swapped*Sold*
1985 VW Scirocco: Too many mods, money pit*Sold*
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!

Last edited by gotKRAUT; 03-04-2008 at 03:58 PM.
#5 (permalink) Old 03-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to gotKRAUT Send a message via MSN to gotKRAUT Send a message via Yahoo to gotKRAUT
heres a link to the HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRIBLE IROC Scirocco concept

Iroc (Scirocco) Concept

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
#6 (permalink) Old 03-04-2008, 09:16 PM
Sodium Chloride

saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to saltshaker185 Send a message via MSN to saltshaker185
did somebody say scirocco??

#7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 12:55 PM
Science Roolz!

SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to SHAHAB323IS
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotKRAUT View Post
heres a link to the HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRIBLE IROC Scirocco concept

Iroc (Scirocco) Concept
I actually like that a lot, looks like that new volvo kinda....

2011 Mazda2
1990 Mazda Miata
#8 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 01:09 PM
Mr. Bacon

dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to dannyb
c30? looks good on pics but is very ugly when you see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by german-speed-demon View Post
You may now add "yes, i'm an asshole" to your sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineSixAndSeven
that's my whore ; )
#9 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAHAB323IS View Post
I actually like that a lot, looks like that new volvo kinda....
my finger almost went to the ban button when i saw this...then i realized just how much of a ricer you are...

<3

Kudos to salty for picking up a MKII Scirocco...not get some euro bumpers stat!

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
#10 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 12:03 PM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

"The new Scirocco is *NOT* going to be sold in the U.S. at this time. VWoA feels the new Scirocco is too similar to the GTI in form and doesn't make sense to bring over"

WOOT!

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
#11 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 12:09 PM
Im Bluffin With My Muffin

AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to AlpineSixAndSeven
........ that thing is weird looking looks like the bastard child of a Volvo and an Audi....
Vodi? sounds like moldy which is gross.... like that car.... BTW friends mom has a c30... it is SOOOOOO ugly..... but pretty peppy.....

1991 Ford Taurs SHO 5 Speed White on Tan
1996 Chevy Lumina LTZ Rep 3.4L
1992 318i Coupe parts car
1992 325i Ls1 swap with a T56 6 speed 12.2 quarter mile
1976 Mercedes Benz 300D with a Ford 5.0L Fuel Injected soon to be Modded
I am Captain Obvious
#12 (permalink) Old 03-07-2008, 09:28 AM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

i think its a decent looking car now...i just hate that they are calling THAT a scirocco...theres nothing Scirocco about it, even all the lines are wrong..

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
#13 (permalink) Old 03-07-2008, 02:18 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future
ja, that's never going to be a rocco.

R.I.P fast 6

Two wheels or Four, I'm happy as long as the throttle is pinned.
#14 (permalink) Old 03-07-2008, 02:58 PM
General Chaos

SpeedInfusion has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to SpeedInfusion
meh

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Other Rides