Nissan S13 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Other Rides
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Other Rides Anything other than BMW related in here!

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2005, 02:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Keep it Copacetic

Car: 1995 BMW M3
Photos:
///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
Why so much hatred on a BMW forum? I'd expect people to honestly respect and have knowledge on my s13 but everyone seems to think it's another ricer car.

Doesn't anyone know the potential of it?

I guess from my HKS coffee can people automatically assume it's a sack of shit.

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
///M Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2005, 04:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pandemonium Director

Car: turbo 325is, 325es, Audi a4 turbo
Photos:
nukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to nukeduster Send a message via MSN to nukeduster
Where'd you pick up your exhaust, in the Folgers section?

Old 06-02-2005, 03:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Car:
Photos:
dutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to dutchbmw
Nissan S13 are used for drifting competitions, isn't it?
Originally Posted by Torque
I was just dropped off here by aliens one day. They got bored with me.
dutchbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 12:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car: 1991 Eagle Talon TSi
Photos:
LandoAWD will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by ///M Power@Jun 1 2005, 03:17 AM
Why so much hatred on a BMW forum? I'd expect people to honestly respect and have knowledge on my s13 but everyone seems to think it's another ricer car.

Doesn't anyone know the potential of it?

I guess from my HKS coffee can people automatically assume it's a sack of shit.
[snapback]349217[/snapback]
Everyone will always have their own opinions. The ones that actually matter are those that aren't based on stereotypes or god-complexes about their own cars. The fact that the people who tend to bash often call themselves "enthusiasts" it what is truly laughable.

Care to know how many times my car was ragged on here? I couldn't even tell you. Most of the ensuing debates, however, were put to bed with the original critic having a better grasp of reality rather than a selfish, biased view.
Old 06-03-2005, 10:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
my car is red

Car: 94 325i, 84 325e
Photos:
94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 94BMW325i Send a message via Yahoo to 94BMW325i
M Power do u have the HKS dragger exhaust I think it is? My bro wants that for his 240sx, he has an s14 tho. That HKS exhaust is like THE 240sx exhaust to get lol.

Yes those cars are used for drifting. I tried doing it in my bros car, but I sucked, he is much better than me, also handles verrrrrrry well for all stock.

member and partial creator of pimpin the auto club
94BMW325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 01:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Keep it Copacetic

Photos:
///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
I have the HKS Hi-Power. Everyoen and their mom ahs my exhaust. I have a FD rx7 friend and a acura RSX friend with the same exhaust for their cars.

Thanks a lot for the support guys. Nice to know some people aren't tunnel visioned.

Old 06-15-2005, 11:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pandemonium Director

Car: turbo 325is, 325es, Audi a4 turbo
Photos:
nukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond reputenukeduster has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to nukeduster Send a message via MSN to nukeduster
Quote:
Originally posted by ///M Power@Jun 8 2005, 10:43 PM
I have the HKS Hi-Power. Everyoen and their mom ahs my exhaust. I have a FD rx7 friend and a acura RSX friend with the same exhaust for their cars.

Thanks a lot for the support guys. Nice to know some people aren't tunnel visioned.
[snapback]351962[/snapback]

i was just giving you shit man.. i love 240's. i prefer 300zx's but the 240 has a charm to it as well. out of the box if it had more hp i'd of probably owned one by now.
Old 07-22-2005, 05:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
Bubbagump is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Bubbagump
I liek the 240's drop in an SR20DET and tune it right you have a very fast car. if done right with a bit of taist there is no reason for any rwd car to ever be rice.
Bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 05:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
7th Gear (SMG)

Car:
Photos:
4evrwyntr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 4evrwyntr Send a message via MSN to 4evrwyntr Send a message via Yahoo to 4evrwyntr
Quote:
Originally posted by ///M Power@Jun 9 2005, 01:43 AM
[snapback]351962[/snapback]
Funny. My mom doesn't have that fart-can.

Just kidding.
I am pretty new to the car scene, and have primarily latched onto german automobilia; I wish I knew more, but you know, I feel very outclassed by a lot of people here with regards to technical knowledge.
But my base is expanding rapidly.

Although I know next to nothing about your Nissan.

Whatever the case may be, you bought the car damnit, you probably have a good reason.

Crap, I think I may be a yuppie...
1998 BMW e36 M3 Sedan
2003 MINI Cooper
4evrwyntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 12:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
What? No Autobahn?

Car: 2001 M5
Photos:
jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile
Send a message via ICQ to jrhaile Send a message via AIM to jrhaile Send a message via MSN to jrhaile
I'm sorry, but you're on a god damn BMW forum man. You're going to get ragged on anywhere you go other then a s13 forum man. It's the way it is, deal with it. Because people don't like your car doesn't mean they're not enthusiast's. Just means they don't like your car. Simple as that. I don't like your car at all, but I love tons of other cars other then BMWs. I do have respect for your car though because there are quite a few around town that are pretty damn quick, but on a personal opinion, I'm not a fan. I wouldn't go onto a Porsche, VW, or Audi forum and expect to have my car respected. It's just not going to happen at, but I'm not going to go post a thread about how no one respects my car. And those are all German forums. Geezz, what would happen if I went on to a Honda forum, I wouldn't wanna know.

I respect you and your car, and have enjoyed reading many of your posts but my point is I think you're being a baby. Want mad props for your car, go to a Nissan forum. Not to mention, I've only seen 2 pictures of your car in the entire 2 years I've been on here. Post pics or vids and maybe it'll help with the people respecting you more. To most, you look like a bragging/whining ricer.

PS: I didn't post this to start a flaming thread (even though I know it'll happen).
Old 07-23-2005, 01:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
Keep it Copacetic

Photos:
Meh im over it. I was a bit pissed off at UB. plus what good is a car that ur 200 miles away from or that doesnt have a clutch?

Old 07-23-2005, 01:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
What? No Autobahn?

Car: 2001 M5
Photos:
jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile
Send a message via ICQ to jrhaile Send a message via AIM to jrhaile Send a message via MSN to jrhaile
You lost me about being 200 miles away from it and the clutch comment. Again, sorry if I sounded like a complete dick, but it's just the way the internet car forums will always be. Is it right? I don't think so, but it's life. It's like being black and going to a KKK meeting and asking why they don't like you. Just doesn't make much sense.
Old 07-23-2005, 01:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
Keep it Copacetic

Photos:
i understand what you mean

that was a typo, it was supposed to be 2000 miles. 9 months in a given year i live in stl while my cars are in LA. And currently my 240 has a clutch about as useful as a bullet without a gun. meaning it dont run

Old 07-23-2005, 09:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Car:
Photos:
german-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant futuregerman-speed-demon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Bubbagump@Jul 22 2005, 04:01 PM
I liek the 240's drop in an SR20DET and tune it right you have a very fast car. if done right with a bit of taist there is no reason for any rwd car to ever be rice.
[snapback]364428[/snapback]
Not to digress, but i want an '89 r-32 gt-r with a sr20det twin turbo conversion. I actually had a 91 sentra se-r w/ the sr20det. But i blew the bottom end.

*non-BMW induced full body shiver*

Edit: Doing burnouts.

Two wheels or Four, I'm happy as long as the throttle is pinned.
german-speed-demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 10:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
Jrf786 is an unknown quantity at this point
I respect your car man. I wanna buy one for work to thrash around in. They are cool little cars. I just want something to beat one that would be fun. I drive around 100 miles a day for work and it's killing my beast.
Jrf786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Other Rides