BMW Werkz banner

Lotus Elise

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  e36_m3_Turbo 
#1 ·
Is the new US version of the Elise any good? Its only got 190 HP but its craaaazy light. Anyone have any info they'd like to share?

#2 ·
Not any real info to add, just excited as well. I am desperately trying to talk my roomate into buying one. He is dead set on a G35 coupe. Similar price, and a whole lot more exclusive club. Besides with Lotus handling, Toyota reliability, and a car this beautiful, what else could you ask for?

Oh yeah, he is 6'5" and 245lb., I think I'm fighting a loosing battle! :blink:

#3 ·
HAHAHA, the only this I don't like about the car is that it has less than 200 HP, which just bothers me, idk why, it just does. Lotus should of turbo'ed it like the Esprit or just made it NA 280 HP

#4 ·
how much are they going for?

#6 ·
damn, i used to be obsessed with that car and i always thought it was more expensive than that

#7 ·
I sat in the lotus at the car show, they are very nice, suprisingly, they have a lot of leg room, but really low to the ground, you like stare at the hood.

#8 ·
there's nothing wrong with that, only old people and people in suvs sit up high

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.