Follow the Nissan Z North American Rally - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Other Rides Anything other than BMW related in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 05:41 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
al.morales is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Talking Follow the Nissan Z North American Rally

Hey everyone, let me just introduce myself. I'm Al and I work for Marketingworks. We recently partnered up with Nissan to help promote the launch of their soon to be available 370Z and their Follow The Nissan Z North American Rally. Have any of you guys attended any of the rally dates yet? For those who don't know what I'm talking about, head on over to FollowTheNissanZ.com and check out the remaining dates on the tour. The rallies have been a huge hit with car enthusiasts. All thoughts about the car are immediately changed once people see it up close. It's one of those. Pictures don't do it justice. Just an amazing vehicle, upgraded interior and all. Not to mention the enormous presence it has in NeedForSpeed:Undercover. Let me know if any of you guys will be attending one of the rally dates. The more people we get, the better.

In the meanwhile, I'll leave you with some of my personal pics:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 07:20 PM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
Hey guys don't forget, the rally is coming to an end with the last two rally dates taking place in Florida. The first of the final two is in Orlando on January 4th @ LOLLICUP (106 S. Semoran Blvd., Winter Park, Fl 32792) from 2PM-6PM. The Last date will take place in Miami on January 9th in a yet to be determined location.

If you guys want to see a short video on the SynchroRev technology, check it out here: Z SynchroRev Video - United States, Follow The Nissan Z Video
#3 (permalink) Old 12-30-2008, 06:50 PM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
Hey guys, the new Z goes on sale today at Nissan dealers nationwide with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)* starting at $29,930 for the 2009 Nissan 370Z Coupe equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission and $31,230 with the new 7-speed automatic transmission. The new Z is also offered in a 370Z Coupe Touring model, which is priced at $34,460 with the 6-speed manual and $35,760 with the 7-speed automatic transmission.

For more details head on over to: Nissan/Infiniti News Room
#4 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 03:29 PM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
Hey guys, if any of you will be in the Miami area this SATURDAY, the 10th, head on down to CLUB SPACE (34 NE 11th Street, Miami, FL 33132) from 10PM - 4AM and celebrate the final date of the FOLLOW THE NISSAN Z Rally. Come and get your party on.
#5 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 06:43 PM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
Just a quick reminder. Episode 6 of the Need for Speed: Undercover "Takedown" is up. Go ahead and visit youtube.com/needforspeed to watch all 6 videos.

Here's the link to the final video in the series: YouTube - Takedown: Episode 6/6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Other Rides