Barabus TKR: 1006 bhp, 0-60 in 1.67 secs - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Other Rides Anything other than BMW related in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 12:17 PM
I am Teh Edumacator.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Teh Prof
(Thread Starter)
Barabus TKR: 1006 bhp, 0-60 in 1.67 secs

This is going to be a very fast, very interesting car:

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/07/...s-fastest-car/

1999 E39 540i/6-VF Stage 1 S/C, Dinan exhaust, Dinan strut+shock braces, Dinan ltwt flywheel + clutch, Dinan Brembo BBK, Dinan monoball, H&R Springs, Koni Yellows, M5 sways, Dinan forged 18" wheels, &c.

1995 E38 740i. Highly modded. Faster than you.

Sold 2-28-07: 1997 E36 M3/4, 8-30-05 RIP 1997 528i

Lindsay fan club member.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 01:54 PM
68th gear and shifting

superdeadman has a spectacular aura about superdeadman has a spectacular aura about superdeadman has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to superdeadman
i'm sorry but any car that looks like a mix between saleen and zonda is a ricer car

member and partial creator of the Pimpin' The Auto club
Quote:
m20 pwr: "oh yeah baby, pour some acid on my penis"

R.I.P. fast 6
"drive hard
keep it clean
and most of all have fun driving"
#3 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Teh Peetsa Gai

ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute
... just when you thought the veyron was going to be the king.. (it's cheaper too) Someone had to go and one-up Bugatti....

'86 325es (TURTL3): PJ peetsa hawler
'87 535is (BADWATER): almost done... really.
'86 325e (GRN HLL): DD/show/rocket
'04 x3 3.0i: Wife's Bimmer (manual, woot!)
My BMW Blog
#4 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Pandemonium Director

nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute nukeduster has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to nukeduster Send a message via MSN to nukeduster
im not entirely sure 0-60 in 1.67 is even possible with those hp #'s and the top speed projected to be 270mph..

you could have 0-60 with 4wd and sticky sticky wrinkle wall slicks with those hp #'s and a 4.10 gearing but you wouldnt have anything close to that top speed unless you had like 7+ gears.. possible these days, but well, time will tell.

i call empty promise.

#5 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
I read about that recently somewhere ... And no, the 1.7 seconds likely wont be reality.

#6 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 07:40 PM
Teh Peetsa Gai

ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute
sure got our attention, didn't it?

'86 325es (TURTL3): PJ peetsa hawler
'87 535is (BADWATER): almost done... really.
'86 325e (GRN HLL): DD/show/rocket
'04 x3 3.0i: Wife's Bimmer (manual, woot!)
My BMW Blog
#7 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 07:47 PM
/Banned

preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash
Send a message via AIM to preyash Send a message via MSN to preyash Send a message via Yahoo to preyash
so i think the car should have a automatic transmission, what do u guys think.
sick tho
Preyash
#8 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 09:34 AM
3rd Gear Member

Scarface is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Scarface
The car is nice but to me it looks like a kit car...

-1998 BMW 540i6(Axis Penta 20's,M5 shadow grilles,trunk lip,led tails,oem front lip,PIAA lighting)
-2002 Cadillac Escalade(Zinik Luina 22's,OEM HID upgrade)
#9 (permalink) Old 08-29-2006, 09:30 AM
For Teh Walrus?

WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to WALSRU Send a message via MSN to WALSRU
Am I the only one that thinks it looks like a photochop?

"I would not know what the spirit of a philosopher might wish more to be than a good dancer."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

1980 635csi Euro . . . Current
1985 535i . . . Soon to be parted out
2001 Subaru Forester . . . DD
#10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2006, 11:45 AM
Official Bimmerwerkz Biscuit Distributer

spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to spiff325is
I'd still rather a Veyron.

I hate: people who haven't died yet that I hate.
L337 Co-Founding Assistant Executive Director Product Maker of Sunset Sig's Inc.
2000 BMW M Coupe - Dakar-II - S52

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"
#11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2006, 11:56 AM
3rd Gear Member

rej487 has a spectacular aura about rej487 has a spectacular aura about rej487 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to rej487
I'd rather buy a house.

1993 BMW 325I - Alpina White
#12 (permalink) Old 08-29-2006, 05:44 PM
Sodium Chloride

saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to saltshaker185 Send a message via MSN to saltshaker185
im with you all... maybe in a perfect world of traction city where they can put all the power on the ground and fly then yea i think it might be possible with this car... but on earth... naw...
#13 (permalink) Old 08-29-2006, 08:49 PM
2nd Gear Member

DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute DIRTE30 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to DIRTE30
OK... the comparison between the Veyron and this thing is making me ill! First off this thing looks like something me and my college buddies would build in my garage with their daddy's money! It's using some ieteration of a GM pushrod V8 VS. Buggatti's W16 quad turbo uber tech mill, it appears to be using a somewhat traditional mid engine trans axle setup VS. Buggatti's use of one of the most advanced DSG transaxles ever developed! Anybody can slap a couple of turbo's on an aluminum small block and make big HP #'s! Hell... I've gotten 500+ from a freakin VR6 single turbo! The thing is, the Veyron is one of the most technologically advanced machines on the planet! This thing looks like a freakin kit car with a botox addiction and an L.A. wardrobe. It can acheive high speed because it is a very bare bones type of car wheras the Veyron is incredibly heavy and still acheives unbelievable performance #'s. I'd love to see how stable this newcomer is at 200+ mph whereas the Buggatti has advanced stablity aerodynamics that must be activated before exceeding a certain speed! Alright to make a long story short.... there's no comparison!
#14 (permalink) Old 08-30-2006, 12:35 AM
5th Gear Member

e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to e30dream
ill pass....

id rather purchase...
M6
M5
M3
M roadster
e36 M3
a decent amount of mods.

#15 (permalink) Old 08-30-2006, 01:35 AM
2nd Gear Member

SpooldUp will become famous soon enough SpooldUp will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SpooldUp
ya why are the pics so fuzzy?? makes one wonder.

'99 323i 5spd

<CENTER>

</CENTER>

where's my beer?
best website ever

"I'm not even supposed to be here today"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Other Rides