BMW Werkz banner

130,000 dollar honda

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  FruityOne 
#1 ·
well

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2425404642

there you go, forget the Z8 Alpina and the Maserati, im moddin me an '89 Accord! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

WARNING: do not view if you are :alky :alky :alky :alky :alky , you might make a bigass mistake.

i wonder if he really spent over 130,000 on that......he must be crazy :thumbsdown :gay

#3 ·
:gay :gay :gay :gay

Attachments

#4 ·
my eyes r burning :cry

#7 ·
Originally posted by BMWL2@Aug 3 2003, 10:56 PM
What the hell goes through your head when doing something like that?
well it is a lowrider. so he probably competes in the lowrider scene you know. as far as that goes that is an acquired taste. these guys get st00pid with what they spend to do to the car. 130,000 isnt hard to come by when he gets the full gold hydro set and all the pumps. nevermind the doors swinging up. to each his own. i will say it is retarded for all intents and purposes

#10 ·
It's uglier than sin. However, I have to respect the amount of work that went into that car. Again, it's uglier than sin, but damn. For a show only car (has to be, that car cannot be street legal) the guy really has gone all the way.

F'n nasty though, could have gone with a better paint and interior scheme. Must have been blind ...

#13 ·
no one is smoking crack strong enough to make them buy that thing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.