BMW Werkz banner

Fs: ///m Black Leather Heated/motor Sport Seats

Expired 
687 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  jrhaile 
#1 ·
Well I've finally decided to give up hope of installing these into my car and decided to sell and take a big ass hit on them I spent a lot of money on these only to get completely screwed on them because they won't fit in my car. To the buyer, I offer no warranty or returns as I'm being as completely honest. Please do not offer to buy these if you have no read my description and looked over all of the pictures. This sale is just for the front seats as I haven't had time to take pictures of the rears yet (which are in much better condition). I know this isn't an auction, but I'll take best offer actual shipping. I'll probably have to ship through greyhound.

Seats are from a 98 M3 4DR. The previous owner neglected the hell out of these and I've spent over 20 hours and 125 dollars restoring them to what they are now. Here are the major problems: Water marks on portions of the seats. When conditioned, the marks aren't visible, but when conditioner sinks in, they're visible at certain angles. There is white spray paint looking chip over portions of the seats. These DO come off when scratched but I'm just tired of messing with these to know they won't fit in my car. There is a scratch on the fold out portion of one of the seats. And also right next to it, there is a smaller scratch as well which you'll be able to see in the pictures. There is normal wear on all other portions of the seats and no major cracking anywhere. I have used leatherique on these 3 times and it has made the leather soft like new. The headrests actually seem to have the most damage on them with the water stains and paint chips as pictured. I have spoke with George from leatherique and sent him these pictures and he assured me this could all be cleaned up with their prepping agent and dye kit which would cost around $100 (Quoted by George to me). I just don't have the time to do this as I just bought a house.

Now for the pictures.. follow the link below. I should mention, I had just gotten done taking using the leatherique on just the seats and not the headrests so you can see a comparision. Everything looks shiney because of my POS camera but you can get the idea. Also, I will take a live video if anyone wants it. Let me know. Also the buyer can have the seats belt harnesses if they want them that came with these.

http://www.moorer-software.com/nwbmwclub/p.../Black%20Seats/

http://www.moorer-software.com/nwbmwclub/p...ck%20Seats%202/

Also pictures 20-26 are the rear headrest. These have no signs of watermarks on them or paint. They have a few indents I guess you can call them which you can see in the pictures. I'll sell these for 150 shipped if anyone wants them.

Also I have Black Leather M3 4dr panels from the same car. They're in pretty good condition. Again they have some sort of white paint or something on portions of the panel. The white stuff comes off just fine with your finger. Also the passenger airbag area seems to have been busted out at one point as you can see in the picture. Asking 150 Shipped for the front pair. I also have the driver side rear passenger panel in black in good condition. No white paint or anything on it. Asking $75 + Actual Shipping. Pictures can be found by clicking the following link: http://www.moorer-software.com/nwbmwclub/p...r%20Panels%202/

If I get the time this weekend, I'll take pictures of the rear seats and post up info including a price. PM me or e-mail me at jamesrhaile@comcast.net or call me 509-220-5232. Name is James. I'm desperate to get rid of these.

See less See more
#3 ·
front seats fit fine... rears do not. I have the one piece back section with the armrest/cupholders. These seats I bought are fold down rears with multiple pieces... actually, I found a guy in oregon that has the brackets to install these into cars that don't have fold downs, but I'm just not interested in the seats anymore. I have other plans now :p

#4 ·
how much for the fronts only (obviously with the head rest) shipped to 07644? also, my seats are manual.. how would i convert them to power? is it simple or would it involve a direct connection to the battery or some sort of hardwiring?

#5 ·
Honeslty man, I don't know what it would take to convert them. I'm assuming you'd need some sort of wiring harness obviously and a comfort relay too. You might want to call BMW on this or ask on a tech forum. Anyways, I'd take 550 for the fronts + actual shipping costs...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.