BMW Werkz banner

FS: *COMPLETE* E36 M3 Coupe Modena Vader Interior

Expired 
1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  preyash 
#1 ·
My 99 M3 is undergoing a massive transformation for BMW Club Racing. It was originally a Cosmos Black coupe with a Modena vader interior with power, non-heated, front seats and folding rear seats.

I am offering the entire interior as a complete swap for any E36 coupe owner that would like to upgrade to the highly desirable Modena vader interior that only came on a handful of E36 M3 coupes.

This is what is included with is sale:

Driver & Passenger front Modena door panels
Driver & Passenger rear Modena door panels
Driver & Passenger power front non-heated Modena vader seats
Modena rear seat with folding rear seat back and head rests
Driver & Passenger Modena rear side bolsters
Modena factory carpet
Black OEM front and rear floor mats
Black OEM M3 headliner including sunroof panel
Black OEM M3 A/B/C pillars
Black OEM airbag cover
Black OEM glovebox assembly

I may also have a black E36 coupe dash to complete the conversion (I will double check).

This is everything you need to completely upgrade your E36 coupe interior to a full factory Modena vader interior with black dash.

Right now the folding rear seats and rear panels are still in the car. I plan to remove them soon. This interior is about as complete as you will find for a Modena conversion for any E36 coupe.

I am not looking for any trades since I have no need for a replacement interior. I am looking to sell everything together and will NOT part out any portion of the interior.

$2,000 for everything. I would prefer a buyer that is close to the St. Louis area or willing to meet up for a hand off since this would be quite a bulky mess to ship. However, I will consider shipping at the buyer's expense. I believe we could package everything on a pallet and freight it across the country for a reasonable fee.

Please contact me with questions.

Thanks.

***Updated Pics***

Here's the carpet after round-one of cleaning. It should look pretty good after the final touch up with carpet cleaner.

Driver side vader is on the left and passenger vader is on the right.

Vader rear panesl.

Rear seat and side bolsters.

Black glovebox assembly.

Driver Vader.

Passenger Vader.

Passenger side door panel (currently on car).

Driver side door panel (currently on car).

Driver side rear panel (currently on car).

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.