BMW Werkz banner

FS: 93 E36 325is Black/Black Parts Car

Expired 
2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Ragnorak 
#1 · (Edited)
A few days ago I was rear-ended in my E36. The accident caused the rear fenders to bend and the trunk lid to be pushed up, thus the trunk no longer opens. Fortunately, these are the only problems with the car, as it is mechanically sound. I'm selling it now because, for a long time, I've had aspirations of owning an E34 M5, so the way I see it, fixing my car and then re-selling it would be too time-consuming since I can just sell it for parts.

Before I start pulling stuff off this car, I want to try to sell it as a whole.

- The M50 motor pulls strong, it was NOT harmed in the accident at all, it has 120K miles on it
- The 5-speed manual transmission is in perfect shape
- The short shifter is very nice :D
- The car is equipped with a UUC TSE exhaust (not harmed in the accident)
- The Carbonio carbon-fiber intake makes this car sound like a Ferrari, no lie
- Everything is in good-to-excellent condition (the black leather seats, the paint, etc)
- The car runs and drives, but the rear bumper rubs up against the tires, so I have NOT been driving it at all since the accident
- Tires are brand new
- Just had rotors and brake pads replaced two weeks ago ($450 job)
- 35% window tint
- Sunroof is operational but gets jammed (the motor is strong but the plastic pieces need replacing)
- The car comes with a ten-disc CD changer that I've never used and I don't know whether or not it works
- The Kenwood head unit works fantastic
- The frame was not warped at all in the accident
- The gas tank needs replacing after the accident
- Nothing under the bonnet was harmed at all, again, the car is mechanically perfect

The car is located in Winston-Salem, NC zip code: 27104. If someone decides to buy, I am not responsible for shipping. You must come get the car or pay for me to tow it to the nearest car shipping station. The buyer assumes all costs of shipping.

Wire transfer or cash only (would prefer cash).

Again, I don't have the time to fix this car and I'm ready for a change, so I hope this vehicle finds a good new home. There is nothing wrong with the car mechanically, just a few cosmetic issues with the rear. If you choose to fix it up and make it your daily driver, great choice. It's very fast, very fun, and an all-around very reliable car.

I'm asking $2,400 OBO (this includes all the aftermarket parts).

Car sold as-is, no warranty.

Here are the long-awaited pictures!!!

Please e-mail me at stanportnov@yahoo.com if you want more pics or just drop me a PM. Anyone interested post here, send me an e-mail/PM, or give me a ring at 336-813-9936 (if I don't pick up, please leave a message with your name/number/etc).

Thanks all.

See less See more
#5 ·
Seriously unfortunate about your car, man. That really sucks, especially after just having finished some work on it.
I know you don't want to part it out yet, but would those seats fit in an e30?

#9 ·
german-speed-demon said:
Do you know where the gas leak is, i could fix it right there before rollin'
Heh, I'm actually not sure if there is one. My friend looked at the car a few nights ago and said that it's a possibility, so I decided to list it as a certainty because I didn't want to cheat anyone or anything.

I've not seen any puddles around my car the past few days, but since my tank was at E when the wreck happened, I'm not sure whether or not the level was high enough to actually leak.

I'll check it thoroughly tommorow morning and definitely will let you know.

#10 ·
PhatCat said:
Seriously unfortunate about your car, man. That really sucks, especially after just having finished some work on it.
I know you don't want to part it out yet, but would those seats fit in an e30?
If you're talking about the front seats, I'm pretty sure they would fit in an E30. A few of my friends have Vaders in their E30s, so I don't see why these wouldn't work either. May want to check locally with your BMW dealer though.

If I'm unable to sell the car, I'll sell you the seats fo sho.

#12 ·
Vontropnats said:
If you're talking about the front seats, I'm pretty sure they would fit in an E30. A few of my friends have Vaders in their E30s, so I don't see why these wouldn't work either. May want to check locally with your BMW dealer though.

If I'm unable to sell the car, I'll sell you the seats fo sho.
Thanks, I'll look up the Vaders.

Still need to make the call about the Vader, and e36/e30 seat compatibility, unless someone around here knows what the dilly is.

I had already made a call to the local dealership about OEM stuff...no longer available, not to mention the fact that they would sell them for the low, low price of $1700....each.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.