BMW Werkz banner

Front & Rear Stock 2003 Bumper Panels For Sale

Expired 
483 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  sidneyj 
#1 ·
I have front & rear bumper panels with headlight washer opening on front from a 2003 530i. These are stock OEM and are titanium silver with 10,000 miles on them. I changed these out because I converted to the M-tech or M-5 style bumpers. I can include the fog lights and the bumper strips. On the front I have both the license plate trim and the insert for no license plate usage trim. The front has a few minor, "normal" rock chips and the rear is just about perfect. If you have the titanium silver you would not have to re-paint these as they are in new condition. Not sure what shipping would cost but I have the boxes from the M-5 bumpers and can ship these in them or pick up in the Atlanta area. I would also meet half way a couple hundred miles. These are about $1032 MSRP, primed, from a BMW dealer with all the trim and fog lights. Make a reasonable offer.

#2 ·
sidneyj said:
I have front & rear bumper panels with headlight washer opening on front from a 2003 530i. These are stock OEM and are titanium silver with 10,000 miles on them. I changed these out because I converted to the M-tech or M-5 style bumpers. I can include the fog lights and the bumper strips. On the front I have both the license plate trim and the insert for no license plate usage trim. The front has a few minor, "normal" rock chips and the rear is just about perfect. If you have the titanium silver you would not have to re-paint these as they are in new condition. Not sure what shipping would cost but I have the boxes from the M-5 bumpers and can ship these in them or pick up in the Atlanta area. I would also meet half way a couple hundred miles. These are about $1032 MSRP, primed, from a BMW dealer with all the trim and fog lights. Make a reasonable offer.
Anybody?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.