BMW Werkz banner

Back To Stock Sale Look!! M3 Parts

Expired 
2K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  in_si1ence 
#1 ·
There will be a seperate thread for all of you wondering why, I'd like to keep this one to trading. :)

OEM Lighted M3 Shift Knob $50 (I need your stock black shift knob)

Passenger Side Clear Corner $10

Stock M3 Front Bump Stops $20 shipped

Stock Tool Case $15 shipped
It has no screw fastener & no tools. The case itself is in excellent condition.

Stock tan B-pillars $15 shipped

Both of these Decker's 12" Sub Enclosures $25 + shipping
Brand New. Made to mount 12" subs in 6X9 locations. Why sacrifice trunk space with a heavy box?? These are ultra lightweight & mount up to the rear deck saving valuable trunk space. No one else has these. Comes with mounting hardware & instructions. The amp I bought was no good so these are for sale.

THANKS!

See less See more
#17 ·
Originally posted by 325Andre@May 22 2005, 06:15 PM
Yea please do. I am in CT, I have an apt in the Bronx so I am always around. Like I said a swap is no problem, I'll bring tools.
[snapback]346927[/snapback]​
I PMed you my number & am hoping that you are ready to go because several people have asked me to swap with them. I want to do this ASAP so whomever comes with the cash or commits first.

#19 ·
Originally posted by Handsome Rob@May 23 2005, 10:04 AM
Can i get some more pictures of the headlights (turned on both high and low)? Also is it PnP and does it come with all of the harnesses and brackets and stuff? NCGNETO90@msn.com
[snapback]347090[/snapback]​
The headlights are already off of my car & ready to be shipped. They don't include low beam bulbs as I had a HID kit installed.

#24 ·
Originally posted by in_si1ence@May 26 2005, 01:30 PM
im interested in the sub encloseres.. where did you get them? i have 10" subs i was just wondering wut the website is called?
[snapback]348073[/snapback]​
They are called Deckers. I have not been able to find them anywhere so I'm quite sure I'm the only one with them. You will be if you buy them :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.