BMW Werkz banner

95 M3 parts/95 318i parts

Expired 
761 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  BMWjesterFAN 
#1 ·
Ok guys, I'm selling some parts from my 95 M3. Send me requests if you have any, but the whole engine, transmission, driveshaft, and suspension have been swapped to my 318i, so don't ask. And some of the interior also. I also have several parts from the 318i that I am getting rid of. Let me know what you guys need. Right now, I'm looking to sell the rear seats from the M3. They are fold-down split seats, black. Near perfect condition. I will try to dust them off and take some pics later. There are a few imprints on them from being folded down for so long, but they will return to normal with time and a bit of TLC. There are no tears, stains, wear marks, or abrasions anywhere on these. And if they didn't have the imprints in them, which is temporary, I would call them perfect. Any offers? I will also be selling a black coupe headliner, rear door panels, (The front ones are delaminating, but I'll sell those too if anybody wants them) and possibly the carpet, along with other misc pieces. I have the OEM factory wing, with integrated brake light, in Arctic Silver. It has a couple little scratches, and would most likely need to be repainted. Works great, and is 100% original. Also have the OEM M3 mirrors too. Electric and heated, but the glass has been removed. There was no damage to the mirrors when the glass was removed, but somebody stole my mirror glass. Again, these have a few scratches and would need to be repainted. Arctic silver as well. Anything else??? Make me an offer on anything you guys want or need.
-Tim
jester4u09123@yahoo.com

See less See more
#4 ·
I have the glovebox, it's just not removed from the car yet. The door panels are bubbled and have a few small rips by the door pins. Still trying to get pics. The car is not in my garage, or else the pics would have been taken already. And I've been working, so I haven't had a chance to clean the stuff that is in my garage. Working on it though...

#5 ·
Ok, I have pics of some parts finally. Right now, I have the M3 coupe door sills (Black), M3 coupe Mirrors (Arctic Silver), M3 coupe wing with brake light (Arctic Silver), and M3 coupe rear seats (Black). Send me requests for pics and make offers on anything you are interested in.
-Tim

Attachments

#7 · (Edited)
Hey I email you a while back and never got a response. What are you looking to get for the mirrors? As well what are you looking to get for the door sills, as well as the wing? Email me at 3d43patrick@vfs.com I wouldn't mind talking some numbers and taking this stuff off of your hands.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.