Wine, Dine & Drive in the Hampton's - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Regional Forums > North East
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

North East Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 10:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
chaz704 is on a distinguished road
Wine, Dine & Drive in the Hampton's

Hi, my name is Eric Chasnoff and I am helping a friend host his 4th annual Wine, Dine and Drive Rally from Manhattan Motor Cars of the Hamptons. The event will start with breakfast snacks/coffee/tea followed by a wine tasting at a local vineyard and then we cap off the day with a three course meal at Annona above the dealership. The event is $150 per person and it will be a great day of food, wine, cars and people. You can reach me at 704.778.7249 and I would like to get an idea as to what Sunday in April would work for everyone.
chaz704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Regional Forums > North East