(INFO) Arundel Mills Meet VII - 03.26.06 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Regional Forums > North East
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

North East Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2006, 05:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Car:
Photos:
woobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to woobiee
(INFO) Arundel Mills Meet VII - 03.26.06

Hello all!

Ok so the meet is coming up soon so I would like to relay up-to-date information here.

First! I did not address this in the other posts...if it rains the meet is OFF

Meet starts at 1oPM Sunday March 26th 2006
We will depart for the Drive at 3oPM

Sunday's test drive was a success. We have plotted and collected information on the route. As many have suggested from the previous drives, we have now collected mile markers, as well as photographs of the intersections. The map shall be up by the end of the week. We STRONGLY recommend reviewing the route on mapquest or google maps prior to the meet. I must admit that this route 'can' be confusing. If lost you could be REALLY lost lol. Once again, I strongly urge all of you to review the map, step by step.

The total miles of the drive is 58miles, at 90-105mins in length. There is one checkpoint (at a public school). If no one knows what checkpoints are; checkpoints are locations where we stop and wait for drivers to catch up. I am CERTAIN we will all get broken up at some point. Unlike highway cruises where you can easily catch up with people infront, narrow one lane routes are difficult to keep up with the pack; with stopsigns, turn signals, and of course, annoying slow people :P

We require all of the cars to have their headlights ON during the drive. Not only having the lights on differentiate you from other motorists, it is actually ILLEGAL to drive without it on on part of the route; specifically, one part of Route 32 requires all vehicles to have their headlights on!

We will start the drive no later than 3pm so please arrive before then! The starting point will be at the Wal-Mart Parking lot in Arundel Mills (where the initial meet is going to be)

Arundel Mills Wal-Mart
7081 Arundel Mills Circle
Hanover, MD 21076

At the end, we shall arrive to our destination: Chipotle in Columbia MD

Chipotle of Columbia
6181 Old Dobbin Lane
Columbia, MD 21045

When we arrive at Chipotle, the meet is officially over. It is very likely that I and probably a handful of people will dine at Chipotle. You are more than welcome to leave if you wish, or join us at Chipotle...or wherever (noodles and company, pei wei, fuddruckers, la madaline, macaroni grill, etc...theres A TON of food places around).

I would like to ask all of you, please NO RECKLESS DRIVING! We would not want anyone to get tickets or even worse...crashes and/or accidents. The last drive had a minor fender bender incident...even though we were actually driving quite well! Please no drifting too! I know its tempting but please suppress the temptation Just be cautious and drive safely!

At the meet, please dont do any burnouts or anything stupid. I remember at one of the meets, one of the cops visited and said he did not mind us being there as long as we dont do anything stupid. Lets try and respect that

Finally, donations are welcome via paypal. Donations will ensure better future meets and drives and more video productions! Paypal: woobiee@hotmail.com

Thanks to all who will be attending! Any questions please post, we'll get right to you. If you have not signed up and want to attend, you can post here or do it in the other thread. We hope this will be the largest AMmeet ever! ....and hope it doesnt rain:

Andy H
Matt K

woobiee - Anamorphic Cycle
woobiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2006, 05:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Car:
Photos:
woobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to woobiee
MAP!!!

alrighty, heres the map. Adobe PDF file, 10 pages. Includes maps, images of intersections and directions with mile markers.

Please take the time to review the map prior to the drive. Please let me know if there are any questions.

http://userpages.umbc.edu/~andyhsu1/...rive%20VII.pdf

woobiee - Anamorphic Cycle
woobiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Regional Forums > North East