FS MA: BMW 528i 5-speed clean, reliably maintained with premium package $3,600 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
North East Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 06-06-2013, 10:26 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
preludofwrath is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
FS MA: BMW 528i 5-speed clean, reliably maintained with premium package $3,600

For sale is a 1997 528i with a manual transmission and premium / cold weather / DSP sound system / ski package

Includes rare options like automatic rear sun shade, fold down rear seats, integrative first aid kit and heated steering wheel (all which work beautifully). Also has heated seats, 6 CD changer and iPod/ iPhone connectivity, full plush real leather interior and sunroof. Never been in an accident, clear title, recent registration and inspection done.

Has a little over 200k miles, ready to be a daily driver ready for another 100k miles. Very clean in and out, no service lights whatsoever, and has had the following done within the last 20,000 miles:
Cooling system overhaul, including:
Thermostat, Fan clutch, water pump, upper and lower radiator hoses, AC / Waterpump / Alternator / Power steering belts, Hydraulic Tensioners for AC/ Crank and WP pulleys, Radiator, and hoses.
Also has had recent valve cover gaskets done, final stage unit controller, driver’s side and passenger side window regulators, among others. Receipts available.

Very reliable, fast, and gets great MPG’s (24-26 MPG with mixed driving)
Only 93 octane gas used. I have had four E39’s now, and this has been my most reliable one. Looking to sell to pick up a smaller coupe, and want to sell soon. I hope the price reflects this. Come by and drive it! Very safe, no creaks or rattles from the interior when you drive, and the DSP sound system is great for its age. If you’re looking for a long-term luxurious ride with a sporty edge, this car will make you very happy.

Comes with a few miscellaneous parts, black wheels in pictures do not come with the car but it will come with a pair of aftermarket wheels along with the stock set of 16” wheels and tires. Comes with original car paperwork and brand new spare key. If the car is up, it is still for sale. Very reliable, ready to go. Many more pictures available, please e-mail for a link to more. My e-mail is paralogisms@gmail.com
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Regional Forums > North East