BMW Werkz banner

C3 Spring Car Show

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  BimmerE39 
#1 ·
What's up guys? I'm a member of Central Connecticut State University's Car Club or C3 (Central Car Club) for short. We have a really big show on Sunday, May 3, 2009 coming up and I'm sending an open invitation to anyone who may be in the Hartford CT area on that date. We are a group of diverse guys with diverse tastes in cars and we want anything and everything to come including Domestic, Euro, Bikes, Exotics, Etc. All proceeds from the show get donated to the FSMA. Additional information below.

The Central Car Club would like to invite you to our 9th Annual Spring Car Show, on Sunday, May 3rd, 2009. This show will be a charity benefit for the FSMA, all proceeds will go directly to charity.

New Britain CT 06051
Student Center Lot

Time:
Registration Opens @ 11:00AM
Registration Closes @ 3:00PM
Trophy Presentation at 4:00PM

Price:
- Free to Spectate
- $5 Registration Fee

Events:
The now infamous Car Smash will make a return for 09', but we have some new events in store: look the Pizza Eating Contest, the Tire Change Competition, the Big Wheel Drag Racing Competition, and more...

The Loot:
-sleeper
-club choice
-best in show
-gm
-ford
-lexus/yota/scion
-bike
-sport truck
-off road truck
-subaru
-mitsu/dsm
-euro( vw bmw/mini...)
-mopar
-custom
-lowrider
-honda/acura
-nissan/infiniti
-best show
-best go
-other

Other notes:
-Sodexho will again be selling food at the show, unfortunatley the school restricts us from letting you guys bbq yourselves...
- The student center will be open during the event for restrooms/vending.

Sponsors/Vendors:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or vendor to the show please contact me for further details.

Please forward any questions or comments to me on here via PM, or to the the club e-mail, ccsucarclub@gmail.com, or reply in this thread. Thanks, hope to see you guys there!

Further information can be found at CCSU Car Club - Home

Directions from I-84 (Hartford, Waterbury, Points N/W/E)
Take the Rt.9 Exit 39A off I-84. Follow Rt. 9 South to the second exit, Exit 29. At bottom of ramp, take right. Go straight through first light. Follow rd, show will be on the right, signs will show which lot.

Directions from I-91, Rt. 9 (Middletown, New Haven, Points S/SW/SE) From 91, take exit onto route 9 North. Take Newington exit 29. At bottom of ramp, go straight through light. Go straight through next light. Left at the next light. Road you turn onto should be Ella Grasso Blvd. Straight through next two lights, show will be on left, signs will show which lot.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.