Arundel Mills Meet VII (SIGN-UP) - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
North East Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 01:20 AM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to woobiee
(Thread Starter)
Arundel Mills Meet VII (SIGN-UP)

Arundel Mills Meet VII (Chipotle too!)

Yep its back. Arundel Mills Meet. We are starting off the year with a simple easy meet!

Location (same)
Arundel Mills Wal-Mart
7081 Arundel Mills Circle
Hanover, MD 21076

Chipotle - Arundel Mills
7049 Arundel Mills Blvd
Hanover, MD 21076

Date & Time
Sunday March 26th 2006 @ 1:00pm

We will meet at the walmart parking lot; hangout, chat with fellow friends (old and new!), take photos, video etc. (Ending around 3:00-4:00pm)

At around 3-4pm, we will all drive to the new Chipotle Restaurant that opened a few months ago near Arundel Mills Mall (located on the circle) **Like less than a mile away**

After eating, well the meet is kinda over, but if we all want to do anything afterwards, we can, your choice.

*Like with all of the AMmeets, please do not do anything stupid. (Burnouts, speeding, reckless driving etc).

If you are in, just list your name :P

1. woobiee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 05:28 PM

woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute
(Thread Starter)
complete list thus far

1. woobiee (Andy)
2. Skunkman (Jimmy)
3. geftman (Igor or Iggy)
4. Charisma (Kurt)
5. wushucivic (Glenn)
6. orijinal poser (John)
7. thejaff (Jeff)
8. elements018 (Vinh)
9. Poke2120 (Henry)
10. T///Mac325is (Tod)
11. cduone
12. CynicalWry (Chris)
13. Blackmamba1 (Shane)
14. Kevmo (Kevin)
15. Bagher (BJ)
16. 3rd collective
17. shady3one3 (Ash)
18. Tinman
19. UberBimmer (Brad)
20. coolme187
21. Qwietstorm
22. mdsbrain
23. Tochenzo (Tony)

MAYBE
1. Preppy (Chris)
2. simsima325 (Brendan)
3. DiscoStu
4. BMWDEMON (Mike)
#3 (permalink) Old 03-03-2006, 02:13 AM

(Thread Starter)
Arundel Mills Meet VII - Update

As many of you know, AM Meet VII is in the works with a date set for Sunday, March 26th. As of right now there has been no drive planned. However, after receiving numerous requests asking for a drive to accompany this meet we have gone ahead and started planning for one. We wanted to give you an idea of the revised plan for the upcoming meet. Our production team, Vexel Media, has been working hard to incorporate a drive into this meet and also possibly bring you another quality video, and photo shoot. We have already put together a preliminary route which we think will offer a good mix of highway driving and back roads in order to give a nice variety. At the current time we are planning on about an hour to an hour and a half drive. Also because of the amount of people confirmed to attend and the planned drive following the meet, we will be reworking the lunch arrangements. We might be asking all of you to arrange for food on your own, suggestions on how to handle this issue are welcome.

We are probably going to be setting up a paypal account and once we finalize plans for the drive, we will be asking for some donations in order to help us offset the cost of producing this drive. We would love to produce another video for this drive, but at the moment we are quite limited in our resources. Your donations will help ensure that we are able to produce quality videos and excellent drives for this event and in the future. If you do not wish to donate, please do not, we are still doing this purely for the fun of organizing these events. As time goes on we would like to make these events bigger and better, and with your donations we will be able to accomplish that. We will provide more details as we have them, and we expect to finalize the plans for this drive next weekend.

Some of you have also been asking about personal photo shoots. We would like to offer those as well, starting hopefully at some point in April. We will let you know of pricing as that information becomes available.

Thanks,
Vexel Media

Andy Hsu
Matt Kocin
#4 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006, 12:28 AM
my car is red

94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 94BMW325i Send a message via Yahoo to 94BMW325i
sounds fun, I remember hearing about last years one. I don't know if i'm a bit far, here in Delaware.

member and partial creator of pimpin the auto club
#5 (permalink) Old 03-05-2006, 12:52 AM
I am Teh Edumacator.

Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Teh Prof
Maybe.

1999 E39 540i/6-VF Stage 1 S/C, Dinan exhaust, Dinan strut+shock braces, Dinan ltwt flywheel + clutch, Dinan Brembo BBK, Dinan monoball, H&R Springs, Koni Yellows, M5 sways, Dinan forged 18" wheels, &c.

1995 E38 740i. Highly modded. Faster than you.

Sold 2-28-07: 1997 E36 M3/4, 8-30-05 RIP 1997 528i

Lindsay fan club member.
#6 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 06:28 PM

(Thread Starter)
updated list

1. woobiee (Andy)
2. Skunkman (Jimmy)
4. Charisma (Kurt)
5. wushucivic (Glenn)
6. orijinal poser (John)
7. thejaff (Jeff)
8. elements018 (Vinh)
9. Poke2120 (Henry)
10. T///Mac325is (Tod)
11. cduone
12. CynicalWry (Chris)
13. Blackmamba1 (Shane)
14. Kevmo (Kevin)
15. Bagher (BJ)
16. 3rd collective
17. shady3one3 (Ash)
18. UberBimmer (Brad)
19. coolme187
20. Qwietstorm
21. mdsbrain (Mark)
22. Tochenzo (Tony)
23. JonTran8
24. Itsa328 (Bill)
25. RRSperry (Rich)
26. lrg8683 (Luis)
27. cpgeorge25
28. unreel (Mike)
29. x68monkeyx (Jesse)
30. Nbx33 (Unique)
31. Tom153 (Tom)
32. PrestoMD (Preston)
33. Naija (TJ)

MAYBE
1. Preppy (Chris)
2. simsima325 (Brendan)
3. DiscoStu
4. BMWDEMON (Mike)
5. Tinman (Ben)
6. Drfrankenstein (Mike)
7. Broke Drift
8. crzysnake137 (Zack)
9. bimmerboy328i (CapitalCityMotorwerks Crew)
10. Bm3R (JR)
11. darussiandude (Alex)
12. MD318is (Will)
13. mikey36m3 (Mike)
14. BMWPower06
15. TraderHal
16. M3UOND

Matt and I are going to test drive the route this sunday; hopefully we'll get a downloadable map for all you by the end of next week.

Last year's big AMmeet I personally printed out maps for everybody...this time around, you all can print them at your homes because I am cheap :P
#7 (permalink) Old 03-13-2006, 06:52 PM

(Thread Starter)
updated list 03.13.06

1. woobiee (Andy)
2. Skunkman (Jimmy)
4. Charisma (Kurt)
5. wushucivic (Glenn)
6. orijinal poser (John)
7. thejaff (Jeff)
8. elements018 (Vinh)
9. Poke2120 (Henry)
10. T///Mac325is (Tod)
11. cduone
12. CynicalWry (Chris)
13. Blackmamba1 (Shane)
14. Kevmo (Kevin)
15. Bagher (BJ)
16. 3rd collective
17. shady3one3 (Ash)A
18. UberBimmer (Brad)
19. coolme187
20. Qwietstorm
21. mdsbrain (Mark)
22. Tochenzo (Tony)
23. JonTran8
24. Itsa328 (Bill)
25. RRSperry (Rich)
26. lrg8683 (Luis)
27. cpgeorge25
28. unreel (Mike)
29. x68monkeyx (Jesse)
30. Nbx33 (Unique)
31. Tom153 (Tom)
32. PrestoMD (Preston)
33. Naija (TJ)
34. tizmo (Nick)
35. JClark (Jesse)
36. Mr. Maboomba
37. dhruvp (Dhruv)
38. cannan
39. Nbx33

MAYBE
1. Preppy (Chris)
2. simsima325 (Brendan)
3. DiscoStu
4. BMWDEMON (Mike)
5. Tinman (Ben)
6. Drfrankenstein (Mike)
7. Broke Drift
8. crzysnake137 (Zack)
10. Bm3R (JR)
11. darussiandude (Alex)
12. MD318is (Will)
13. mikey36m3 (Mike)
14. BMWPower06
15. TraderHal
16. M3UOND
17. 12CMiM3
18. Chien
19. sonic (Jason)
20. Meow 3 (Dave & Evy)
21. dmh3
22. yoo82
23. Jshkrauss

PLEASE VISIT HERE FOR UP-TO-DATE INFO!! http://www.bimmerwerkz.com/forum/nor...6-a-44867.html
#8 (permalink) Old 03-20-2006, 01:33 AM

(Thread Starter)
update 03.20.06

updated list

1. woobiee (Andy)
2. Skunkman (Jimmy)
4. Charisma (Kurt)
5. wushucivic (Glenn)
6. orijinal poser (John)
7. thejaff (Jeff)
8. elements018 (Vinh)
9. Poke2120 (Henry)
10. T///Mac325is (Tod)
11. cduone
12. CynicalWry (Chris)
13. Blackmamba1 (Shane)
14. Kevmo (Kevin)
15. Bagher (BJ)
16. 3rd collective
17. shady3one3 (Ash)A
18. UberBimmer (Brad)
19. coolme187
20. Qwietstorm
21. mdsbrain (Mark)
22. Tochenzo (Tony)
23. JonTran8
24. Itsa328 (Bill)
25. RRSperry (Rich)
26. lrg8683 (Luis)
27. cpgeorge25
28. unreel (Mike)
29. x68monkeyx (Jesse)
30. Nbx33 (Unique)
31. Tom153 (Tom)
32. PrestoMD (Preston)
33. Naija (TJ)
34. tizmo (Nick)
35. JClark (Jesse)
36. Mr. Maboomba
37. dhruvp (Dhruv)
38. cannan
39. Nbx33
40. mikey36m3 (Mike)
41. URNS
42. nautiboi
43. sharper
44. gtip 928
45. Armo95

MAYBE
1. Preppy (Chris)
2. simsima325 (Brendan)
3. DiscoStu
4. BMWDEMON (Mike)
5. Tinman (Ben)
6. Drfrankenstein (Mike)
7. Broke Drift
8. crzysnake137 (Zack)
10. Bm3R (JR)
11. darussiandude (Alex)
12. MD318is (Will)
13. 2.8Coupe (Marc)
14. BMWPower06
15. TraderHal
16. M3UOND
17. 12CMiM3
18. Chien
19. sonic (Jason)
20. Meow 3 (Dave & Evy)
21. dmh3
22. yoo82
23. Jshkrauss
24. tEckniks (Ed)
25. enigmAudi
26. terpfanatic

*Ill try and finish the map tomorrow and post it.
#9 (permalink) Old 03-20-2006, 02:00 AM
General Chaos

SpeedInfusion has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to SpeedInfusion
WOW u guys got alot of people

#10 (permalink) Old 03-20-2006, 06:51 PM

(Thread Starter)
#11 (permalink) Old 03-25-2006, 07:09 PM

(Thread Starter)
WE ARE GOOD TO GO!

Weather:
-WJ13 CBS Baltimore: high of 50d Mostly Cloudy w/ slight shower in the morning.
-NBC4 DC: high of 50d...Cloudy with a few raindrops early...then a chance for late day sunshine.
-National Weather Service: high of 50d. A slight chance of rain and snow showers before noon. 20% of precip
-THe Weather Channel: high of 52d mostly cloudy

----------------------------------------------------

Just to recap for all:

-Meet starts 1pm Sunday March 26th at the Walmart Parking lot in Arundel Mills. We will try and park by colors

Arundel Mills Wal-Mart
7081 Arundel Mills Circle
Hanover, MD 21076

-The Drive will start at 3pm from Walmart and end at the Chipotle in Columbia.....hopefully ending around 5-5:30pm

Chipotle of Columbia
6181 Old Dobbin Lane
Columbia, MD 21045

-If you not already, please print a copy of the map here http://userpages.umbc.edu/~andyhsu1/...rive%20VII.pdf We hope everyone get familiar with the map so we can minimize ppl getting lost!

-Please no wreckless driving. One of the camera crew member just told me that he's been pulled over on Ten Oaks Rd (one of the roads we will travel on). We hope everyone drives safely and cautiously. We shall not be responsible for persons in accidents and/or any type of fines.

-Dont forget to gas up the cars! It would suck if you ran out of gas mid-drive lol.

-Not forgetting...please have some form of lights on during the drive. (ex. DDEs, parking lights, headlights etc)

-Recommended stuff to bring: two way radios, cameras, video cameras, your maps! , .....

-We are happy to report that even with this spontaneous drive that was planned, we are fortunate enough to have a camera crew. There will be one chase car and a few who members who will be scattered among us!

-If anyone would like to donate towards our persistent efforts for organizing these meets/drives please dont hesitate to do so! Paypal to woobiee@hotmail.com

-I believe we are offering portraits of you and your car and/or other shots for a few bucks per print. We'll have more info tomorrow on this.

-Photoshoot sessions are available from VexelMedia; just seek either I myself (Andy) or Matt for details.

Hope to see all you tomorrow!

Vexel Media
Andy H.
Matt K.
Robert C.
Nick P.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Regional Forums > North East