BMW Werkz banner

10th Annual C3 Spring Car Show

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  witeshark 
#1 ·

It's been awhile since I've posted on here but I've got some exciting news for those of you who are in the North East/Connecticut Region. As some of may know (or not know) I attend Central Connecticut State University and I am also a member of my college car club (Central Car Club shortened to C3). Every spring we host a charity car show where we donate the proceeds to the FSMA and recently started to donate money to the American Heart Association. This spring will mark our 10th anniversary as an official campus organization and we are proud to claim that out of all the official organizations on campus we have consistently fund raised and donated more money than any other club. We are a group of enthusiasts and we spend a lot of time planning this show. If you are in the area (or perhaps want to drive your Ultimate Driving Machine for a little bit) I'm using this as an official invitation to come to our show. We are expecting a record turnout (hoping for 350-400 cars). We will have music, fun events throughout the day, and our now famous "Car Smash for Charity". If you plan to make it out please let me know and I will provide you with answers to any questions you might have regarding the even. The flier above should give you a good idea of what the show is all about but if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask me again. I hope to see some of you guys out there. :rule

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.