TMC Motorsport Tuning Boxes - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > New Members Check In
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

New Members Check In come in say hello...

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 05:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car: 2007 330d Convertible
Photos:
TMC Motorsport is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to TMC Motorsport
TMC Motorsport Tuning Boxes

TMC Motorsport Tuning Boxes
Hello friends, I would like to introduce myself and my company TMC Motorsport, we supply a large range of plug in engine tuning kits for almost all BMW diesel engined models and also for the 135i and 335i gasoline twin turbo engines.

We also supply ECU re-mapping equipment and tuning files for most makes of European cars. We offer excellent discounts to bona fide trade customers who wish to distribute our products.

Our units are an alternative to chip tuning/ re-mapping for those who are concerned about warranty issues as our units are fully plug in and when removed leave no trace of the car being modified. Also the very newest Audi/VW models can no longer be re-mapped via OBD port, to do them the ECU must be opened and programmed direct to the PCB board but breaking the ECU seal will invalidate warranty.

TMC tuning kits will give similar gains to chip tuning and use multiple connections to the engine to control fuelling, turbo pressure and timing. Our units come with 30 days money back guarantee and 3 years warranty.Most kits can be fitted in around 15 minutes and are German manufactured with most carrying the German TUV certification.

We are offering a special forum price of 299 GBP which includes shipping to USA or Canada and accept secure payment by credit/debit cards or Paypal.

If anyone has any questions I will be happy to answer them. Please remember the timezone difference which may delay my replys at certain times.

Please visit our website TMC Motorsport - Car Tuning Kits - Diesel Tuning Kits - Engine Tuning Kits - ECU Flash - ECU Flashing (home) or email info@tmcmotorsport.com

Thank you.
Daron
TMC Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > New Members Check In