Sorta new , proper introduction! - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
New Members Check In come in say hello...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 10-29-2010, 11:17 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
thre318is is on a distinguished road
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Sorta new , proper introduction!

Whats goin on bimmerwerkz?

Im pretty new to the site , Ive had a lot of help with my car in the first 2 days I posted. I really appreciated that !

Im from Minneapolis mn, but in college now in st.cloud MN

I use to drive a turbo accord but really got sick of the jdm stuff.. plus my dad and brother in law are so into bmw's i was converted.

I drove my brothers 330ci and had to dump the honda!

Wanted to start small because of my lack of knowledge for bimmers so i picked up a 94 318is .

its not bad at all i actually really like it. might not be the fastest thing on the street but its my e36!!!

enough with the life story just wanted to formally introduce myself to the forum.

have a good day/Night!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 10-29-2010, 11:22 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future
Greets man, Had family that wored for Koch and Co based outta Minne, never got much of a chnace to get up there. Glad you like the 318, not many do lol.

Lotsa things a guy can do to make them your own, and lots of people (except me, cuz i don't have one) know what to point you in the direction of.

R.I.P fast 6

Two wheels or Four, I'm happy as long as the throttle is pinned.
#3 (permalink) Old 10-29-2010, 11:51 PM
n00b

Garage
(Thread Starter)
yeah , i had my fun with speed, surprisingly my accord had some giddy up to it ... which eventually led to a nice collection of yellow slips from the boys .

Now im just into looks and cruising in style. lovin my e36. . gotta get some snow tires VERY soon tho.

i guess this week would be a good time to start looking , seeing as were getting snow #1 and #2 my girlfriends cousin blew one of my tires today
#4 (permalink) Old 10-29-2010, 11:55 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future
wait you actually LET people drive your bimmer? I pulled mine into the stall at the garage when it needed work i couldn't do lol.

R.I.P fast 6

Two wheels or Four, I'm happy as long as the throttle is pinned.
#5 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 12:04 AM
n00b

Garage
(Thread Starter)
believe me the last time. I was on the coach bus goint out of state for my game and get a message from my gf with a picture of my BENT 16 and a flat tire. my wrath has not been felt . Im out of town.

never again!!! thats what i get for being nice .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > New Members Check In