Please help........i m getting weared sound when i press break in my BMW 318i Auto - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
New Members Check In come in say hello...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 05-21-2006, 07:33 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nitin_BMW318i is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Please help........i m getting weared sound when i press break in my BMW 318i Auto

hi there, i m new in this thread and i need any one of your help. i just bought a BMW 318i Automatic 2000 model and car is realy good but there is a strange problrm i m getting from the break. whenever i press the breaks or release the breaks car gives a strange noise its like something is very tight or like something is stuck or rough. another problem is when i hold the break press down and turn the wheel the car makes the noise (same type of noise) and when i turn without holding break its ok.
this is my first time i m using the automatic so i m not sure bout these things but i know there is something wrong with break stuff but not sure what it is. is it a big stuff? please help me out in this so if there is big problem then i will tlk to the guy whom i bought this.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz someone help meeeeeeee.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 05-21-2006, 10:40 AM
5th Gear Member

RexKing86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to RexKing86
Im not really sure, but go to the appropraite section in the forum, members dont ussually check this section as often has the "help" section...

#3 (permalink) Old 05-26-2006, 12:56 AM
n00b

atmeddy is on a distinguished road
Smile Atm Eddy

NITTIN YOU MUST,I REPEAT ,MUST GO TO A TRUSTED HONEST AND RELIABLE BMW SEVICE TECHNICIAN AN HAVE THIS PROBLEM DIAGNOSED AT ONCE !!!! DO NOT WAIT AND PRAY THAT IT WILL GO AWAY OR FIX ITSELF, OUR THAT AN OLD FOOL LIKE MYSELF WOULD BE RECKLEES ENOUGH TO MAKE ANY OTHER SUGESTION OTHER THAN THE ONE I HAVE GIVEN YOU. REGARDING A BREAK OR FRONT END PROBLEM THAT COULD BE POTENTIALY FATAL IF YOUR BREAKS OR FRONT END ARE SERIOUSLY MALFUNCTIONING. BE SAFE NITTIN AND LIVE TO DRIVE YOUR ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE ANOTHER DAY!!! SEE A MECHANIC EMEDIATELY. BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR PROBLEM and WARMEST REGARDS ATM EDDY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > New Members Check In