New here (please help) - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
New Members Check In come in say hello...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 04-05-2009, 12:56 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
omayag is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
New here (please help)

Hey guys, My name is Travis Yager and I am a car speciallist in many different forms.

I come to you guys for some BMW help. This is my first BMW and everything is quite different from the cars I am used to working on.

First off, Its a 2002 330CI 5 speed with every option exept heated seats.

The problems I am have is I am unable to turn off traction control and on top of that the speaker button next to the DSC doesnt work ether.

I have looked over the fuses and on the fuse panel it shows that there are 7 seperate fuses for the DSC. I went over all 7 of the fuses and the fuses that I found apear to be intact. something that confused me is that 3 out of the 7 slots didnt contain a fuse. I am assuming it is ment to be this way and that is why I am coming to this forum for some help.

Has anyone had the same experience with their car? If so what was the solution to the problem?

Also, It has the factory navigation and one day driving down the road it quit displaying anything. I am still able to change the radio station, and adjust the volume but I have no display. It is backlit but I cant use the nav nor the CD changer. The cd changer appears to be jambed and I am assuming I will just have to remove it from the car and disassemble it and that will solve that problem.

Any help or advise where to look or start without going to the dealership would be of great value and appretiation.

Thanks in advance.
Travis Yager.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > New Members Check In