New to bimmer, already a question - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > New Members Check In
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

New Members Check In come in say hello...

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 11:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car: 2006 325i 4D
Photos:
rebcon1 is on a distinguished road
New to bimmer, already a question

Hello,

I've finally wised up and bought a bimmer this time. A certified 2006 325i for the mistress/wife at home. She had 2005 350z but wanted more seats to pickup kids. She gave me so much hard time wanting to buy a new Nissan Rogue instead...
Can anyone tell me if purchasing extended maintenance is necessary on certified vehicle? I can see that the tire, brake, rotor are brand new and the rest of the car looks almost new. Heck, even the door seal is new. So I can assume that it already went through a major maintenance for the sake of certifying it. It already has 48k miles so it sounds like a good idea but I don't want to end up paying $2k for oil changes until 100k.

Oh and is remote supposed to be locked in place when you insert it? Mine just slides out but wife says it seemed like it was locked when salesman inserted it. (she didn't start the car on her own. Didn't know how. ) I don't have the manual yet but searching the internet mentioned that it should pop out when you press it again to take it out so I'm assuming it's supposed to stay in.
rebcon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > New Members Check In