Hi Everyone...my first post
Hi. Well, after waiting many years, it's time for me to get my toy...a new 650i. I'm pretty close to ordering one next week so I am doing some research. Hopefully, I won't have to wait more than 90 days and I'm trying to see what kind of price I can negotiate. So far, for an order, I've got a commitment of $2500 off MSRP. Not sure how much more off I can expect to get but I'll do some searching. I'm open to any and all suggestions if anyone wishes. I look foward to an enjoyable and educational experience.