BMW Werkz banner

Hey Y'all

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  saltshaker185 
#1 ·
Hello, I am checking in from Georgia!

I am considering joining the BMW fraternity. I am considering a BMW 540i. Would love to hear input on this model. It is a 1997 with 95,000 miles. Car is very nice and has been a one "family" car. Mobil one since day one.

The car is so clean that I only have one burning question, the driver's seat does not appear to go back as far as the passenger seat. I suspect this is not normal.

Thanks!

#2 ·
Jakers said:
Hello, I am checking in from Georgia!

I am considering joining the BMW fraternity. I am considering a BMW 540i. Would love to hear input on this model. It is a 1997 with 95,000 miles. Car is very nice and has been a one "family" car. Mobil one since day one.

The car is so clean that I only have one burning question, the driver's seat does not appear to go back as far as the passenger seat. I suspect this is not normal.

Thanks!
Welcome!

as far as i know, that does not sound normal...what u wana do is go ahead and post in the 5 series section, someone should be able to help u out there asap!

once again welcome and enjoy ur stay

#5 · (Edited)
I have gone and done it this time...

I bought it...!!! Silver 97 with 94,750 on the odometer. Automatic. Garaged car owned by a 65 year old woman who wanted to get a MB CLK 320 coupe. The interior is probably a solid 9 of 10 and the exterior is a good 9 of 10 as well. I am quite pleased. I offered the seller $12,000 and she took the offer. The deal is only contingent upon a mechanics inspection on Monday morning.:D

So another car in the drive way, My insurance agent loves me!

97 BMW 540i

Other cars:
02 GMC Yukon 4x4
96 Toyota T-100
04 Toyota Camry
94 Corvette with 383 stroker! Saturday car only... when the polizei are distracted eating donuts!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.