BMW Werkz banner

Hello from Uzbekistan BMW Club!

25K views 108 replies 7 participants last post by  GOGI 
#1 ·
Hi friends!

My name is Gogi, I'm the coordinator of the BMW enthusiasts Club in Uzbekistan.

More about us U can read there(sorry, only Russian, but U can see many our pictures):

Óçáåêèñòàí - BMW Club

Within one year we have grown to:

1.regular meeting once a month various activities, such as M-Day, the presentation of f10 (the biggest our meeting, 70 cars), family rest in mountains, golf club, hors club etc.

2.Every week the management of the Club go to our BMW-bar for discuss Club events.

3.Got contacts with other auto-clubs here (bikers, Russian,Uzbek cars lovers) and other BMW Clubs of CIS (almost all).

4.My teammates visited Razakhstan and Russian BMW Clubs. People of Ukranian and Kazakhstan visited us.

5.At the largest Russian speaking BMW forum: bmwclub.ru we discovered a whole branch.

6. There are 270 members in da club already, and quantity is rising.

7 We recognize 80% of Tashkent fans, repairmen and BMW-shops and sales.

8. Have contacts with single BMW dealer in Uzbekistan(Premium Auto).

We started with the thread at the forum torg.uz in 2007, at the first meeting (2009) there were only 2 cars (both e28).

9.Shooted club video: [/ youtube]

Recent event(November Club meeting):
Actually I prepare events by myself, but this is not good. This time I ask my teammate Artem to do this. Therefore, in this time I was in no hurry and came not the first, drove to the meeting place with Azamat in his yellow "Schnitzer" E30. Go look at the whole crowd was in other side:

When we came closer, we understood what was going on:

between the 330i and the E38 was BMW 340 made in 1950(many time I asked the owner to show this car to my teammates, he agreed just for add, because he want to sell it):

Every fan took pictures with this car, cause not every day you can see such:

the weather is pretty good in Tashkent:

Guys talked, looked cars, meet new members, such as Slava on the E34 535i (this is «fault» of Azlarbek, which "pressed" all his friends change cars to Boomer, hahaha) and two other pilots(really pilots) with e36:

In one hour all members vent, jast a few fans go to the Paint-ball:

Got ammo, held a short briefing, divided into 2 teams (Yellow and Black) and prepared to "kill":

Later aka Limitlis and his team joined us. And the "battle" began with a bang. Standard kit (50 balls with paint) suspiciously quickly ended, guns not always shoot straight, or instead of the ball flew out of the barrel is spitting paint.
Satisfied team woking into the locker room:

After Paint ball we go shooting range:

and vent home:

everybody but me...... I and Limitless vent to see racing E21, then vent to meet with one new BMW parts seller..
PS: sorry for my English, also if U can't see photos, say another web to download."> [/ youtube]

Recent event(November Club meeting):
Actually I prepare events by myself, but this is not good. This time I ask my teammate Artem to do this. Therefore, in this time I was in no hurry and came not the first, drove to the meeting place with Azamat in his yellow "Schnitzer" E30. Go look at the whole crowd was in other side:

When we came closer, we understood what was going on:

between the 330i and the E38 was BMW 340 made in 1950(many time I asked the owner to show this car to my teammates, he agreed just for add, because he want to sell it):

Every fan took pictures with this car, cause not every day you can see such:

the weather is pretty good in Tashkent:

Guys talked, looked cars, meet new members, such as Slava on the E34 535i (this is «fault» of Azlarbek, which "pressed" all his friends change cars to Boomer, hahaha) and two other pilots(really pilots) with e36:

In one hour all members vent, jast a few fans go to the Paint-ball:

Got ammo, held a short briefing, divided into 2 teams (Yellow and Black) and prepared to "kill":

Later aka Limitlis and his team joined us. And the "battle" began with a bang. Standard kit (50 balls with paint) suspiciously quickly ended, guns not always shoot straight, or instead of the ball flew out of the barrel is spitting paint.
Satisfied team woking into the locker room:

After Paint ball we go shooting range:

and vent home:

everybody but me...... I and Limitless vent to see racing E21, then vent to meet with one new BMW parts seller..
PS: sorry for my English, also if U can't see photos, say another web to download." type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

See less See more
1 11
#3 ·
wow! contact!
I have some question: is bimmerwerkz.com American forum or Worlwide?
What about bimmerfest.com, bimmerforums.com?

By the way, we and Russian calls bmw: boomer, bekha.

About Uzbekistan: I live in Capital, Tashkent city. There are about 4000 boomers here. Many yangtimers:
e30 - 800 ps
e12 - 15
e23 - 70
e21 - 70
e28 - 340

Also we have about 20-30 oldtimers:
what can U say about this BMW 340:

about that BMW 321:

#15 ·
the day before yesterday was a day-off, so I left my office for Club's doings.

Saw 525 e12 with strange shaped bonnet:

who knows why so?

then caught a e28 at parking-lot. Had meet with owner, tald him about our Club. He said he wants to sell it for 2500USD:

then went out of city to see ..... BMW 2002, 1968.

I understood it must be very old and bad condition car, but it was shock:

the same time I was amazed:

New owner said he bought it to restore it, and he has 80% parts of this car, but he will change the motor to more bigger. We just have to wait :)

#21 ·
Sat 11, our new member Alexander(323i e30) came to my office:

and we drove to old-parts seller for some repair-parts:

and found there a e12 520i:

cruel old-parts sellers will cut it, so sad. But I know who will buy many parts of it, this is my teammate, let I call him :)

#27 ·
this days I met a Chinese, he has X5 in China. I invite him to our meeting (December 19,2010). Anothe men, who a member of BMW Club of Kazakhstan is in Tashkent also, and he will be ther too. And today I have met with a Turk. He drive e36 here:
Now I try to ask him visit our meeting tomorrow :)

#28 · (Edited)
Report of December meeting.
Sanya came to my house at 11:30 on his "Head Turner" 323i E30 and we went to meeting-place. The weather was not cold, not hot. There was Azamat's "Schnitzer" and Nikita at his e-34. Then drove Marseille, after him guys of Kazakhstan BMW Club.

teammates coming one after another (all gathered three dozen cars):

quartet of e36:

guys from Chirchikago and Almalyk-town:

Closing went E21 (Eldar), unfortunately he was had to go, and I took picture of pritty board:

At two o'clock we started to carting. In the parking lot of the park for us has been reserved place:

After a really short (few seconds) instruction, we start test-drive circles, I began:

cart really is very simple Left - the brake, we need actually a time to stop after the finish. The right gas . No gearbox. Both pedals can't be pressed simultaneously. That's all!
then started a mini-championship :) As head of the club I rode carefully, without drifts and crushes Result: 5 th place out of 13 participants. Someone have tried to change the track :)

won aka-Limitlis:

and then there were twin races. Limitlis won of course :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.