Hello Everybody - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
New Members Check In come in say hello...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 03:55 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
XAC750 is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Hello Everybody

Just wanted to pop in and say hello, and introduce myself. I live in the Knoxville area of TN. I run a small Ag Chem business. When time allows (which is not very often anymore, with a 2 year old and another on the way) I rebuild old British bikes and Cars with my Dad. I have a 97 328I Convertible passed down from my folks, that serves as a sunday driver. I am looking to get a new or at least newer 328I Wagon. So I will be bugging everyone over in the E92 subforum, with questions. Hopefully there will be a couple of guys old enough to want a wagon but young enough to visit a forum, that can help answer some questions. Peace, B2.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 04:40 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future
the tourings are a great choice, a few members haere have them, and a lot more want them (myself included)

Welcome to the forum, and i hope you stick around

R.I.P fast 6

Two wheels or Four, I'm happy as long as the throttle is pinned.
#3 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 04:58 PM
n00b

XAC750 is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Thanks GSD. I hope I'll be around a bit as well.

I love the Wagon, "Touring", models, but they are ridiculously hard to find in East TN. I began loking last year for my wife a 3 Wagon, and quickly learned that the Dealer in Knoxville wouldn't go very far at all to get us one, and since most of them seem to end up in California, Northwest, and New England. After he tried to sell me a loaner that had literally no option for like 37K, I said screw it and went and got my wife a new EX35. So I finally switched from the Knoxville to the Chattanooga BMW Dealer, and so far they are much more willing to work with me. The trouble is that with no dealerships carrying a Wagon in stock it is difficult to make a decision on purchasing one. All I have to go by really is pics and internet numbers. I have probably ran the comparison on Consumer Reports and Edmunds like a hundred times. That's why I was hoping to get a bit more info and feedback from members here. We'll see, thanks again.
#4 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 09:05 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future
The tourings are hard to find anywhere, theres only a few around here. I personally would love an e30 touring, but i have a problem with dropping $4k+ on a 25 year old car.

oh well.

R.I.P fast 6

Two wheels or Four, I'm happy as long as the throttle is pinned.
#5 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Ich bin der Modifikator

johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough
Garage
Welcome to Bimmerwerkz....... I love the tourings, thinking about getting one myself, as a daily driver......

jb

#6 (permalink) Old 10-23-2010, 05:07 AM
42, The meaning of life

brettski is just really nice brettski is just really nice brettski is just really nice brettski is just really nice brettski is just really nice
Welcome to the Werkz. Enjoy your time here.

Riding in style
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > New Members Check In