Hello - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
New Members Check In come in say hello...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 07-19-2008, 07:24 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
meaki is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Hello

Since I decided to buy a real car I always had in my head what my dad always told me "There are only 2 types of cars in this world.. BMW and the rest" So here I am thinking what bmw I should buy but, since I don't know anything about them maybe you guyz can help me,
Thank you for your time !!!
Alex
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 07-19-2008, 07:51 PM
drz
Administrator

drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz
Welcome to werkz! I like your attitude -- using the pirate t.i.a. smiley on your very first post makes me think you'll fit right in.

What BMW did you get? Please share any pictures that you have (either in this thread or in the Showroom).

#3 (permalink) Old 07-19-2008, 08:03 PM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
well that's the thing ..I didn't get one YET I want to get a 330ci because my friends said so but first I want to know why 330 and not 328 (or other model) why ci and not xi and what all that letters mean ?!? That's way I here to find out what BMW is ..(can't say better because there different) but what would you people think is better for let's say $15000 and wich one is better for racing tunnig because I like to go fast which one works better if sprayed and all this things I want them to learn in order for me to decide what BMW is better for me
Thank you for u'r quick reply and for the welcome
#4 (permalink) Old 07-19-2008, 08:51 PM
OMFG another one!?

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice
Hi

BMW

Sig by zeaq
#5 (permalink) Old 07-19-2008, 09:10 PM
drz
Administrator

drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz
Now we know your budget, so we can help you out with advice from that point of view. What other things are you looking for? Will you be ready to pour money into it for tuning, modding, and racing?

Ci is coupe or convertible.
xi is all-wheel drive sedan or wagon

Are you looking for a sedan, coupe, convertible, or wagon? Do you want/need all-wheel drive?

The 328 models were made for the 1999 and 2000 model year only. For the coupe, only in 2000. Being a first year model, I would try to avoid the 328Ci coupe, because manufacturers never get all the bugs out on the first try.

The 330 models have a 3.0 liter engine rated at 225 hp and 211 lb-ft trq. The 328 models were equipped with a 2.8 liter at 190 hp and 206 lb-ft trq.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to browse around and search our site. Very likely, we have threads that will answer most of your questions. Personally, I like to read the reviews put together by car magazines and sites like endmunds and consumerguide.com. Another great resource is wikipedia -- search BMW E46. If you still can't find what you need, feel free to let us know.

#6 (permalink) Old 07-19-2008, 09:16 PM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
ok so that means that what i want it is a 330, basically I want a car that I can put my time and money into it and make it a very fast street legal car I like speed (since my 2008 cbr100rr was stolen last week ) I though maybe I can get a cheaper bike and go for a powerful car, Thank you for u'r posts now I'll look and scoop up this site to see what is best for me,
Thank you again !
PS-What are the "E" stands for e46 e21 ?!?

Last edited by meaki; 07-19-2008 at 09:27 PM. Reason: E's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > New Members Check In