Gauge Pods - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Ľ Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > New Members Check In
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

New Members Check In come in say hello...

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2007, 09:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
BPUMotorsports is on a distinguished road
Cool Gauge Pods

Hello Everyone My name is Kyle Andrew I am new to the Site and I just wanted to say Whats up To all my Fellow Bimmer Owners, and had a Couple of questions if Perhaps any Well versed Tunners may know.??????

1.) Can a Tripple Gauge Pod be Placed on the Left Side, is this a Custom Fit,???, I have a 1995 BMW-M3, and I am acustomed to working on JDM-Cars, I have a Custom 1995 Honda/Civic-Ex, and I have a Tripple Gauge Pod to the Left, which is Oil, (Air/Fuel), and Volts, Can the Same be done to my BMW-M3.??????

2.) Can the Lights on in Dash Board be Changed to a Different Color, from that Orange Dash Lights, and Can Gauge Faces be installed, as in the JDM-Market.?????

3.)I have Seen Carbon Fiber Hoods/Trunks, on other BMW's Where can I Purchase These Products. I live in the Southern California area, and I would deeply appreciate it if someone can answer these questions.

Thank You Very Much.

Sincerly

Kyle Andrew/BPUMotorsports
BPUMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2007, 07:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
For Teh Walrus?

Car: 1980 635csi euro
Photos:
WALSRU is a splendid one to beholdWALSRU is a splendid one to beholdWALSRU is a splendid one to beholdWALSRU is a splendid one to beholdWALSRU is a splendid one to beholdWALSRU is a splendid one to beholdWALSRU is a splendid one to beholdWALSRU is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to WALSRU Send a message via MSN to WALSRU
1) Please don't. If you insist there are much better gauge kits

2) Why? Orange is the bmw heritage.

3) There are a few that will turn up by search. I think of Vis or others. Probably some in our product review section.

Glad to have another tuner on here, just keep in mind BMW fans are usually conservative but we always mean well. Keep it clean, performance first, and always remember to laugh at yourself. There's such thing as tasteful JDM, I just don't see it often enough.

Oh yeah, if you're looking for parts I usually go between
Turner Motorport, specializing in high performance parts & accessories for BMW and the New MINI at discount prices.
Bavarian Autosport | BMW Parts and BMW Accessories
BMP design : BMW Parts, BMW Accessories & BMW Replacement Parts.
But there are plenty of others.

Oh yeah, and why is your car listed "GTR" in your garage?

1980 635csi Euro . . . Current
1985 535i . . . Soon to be parted out
2001 Subaru Forester . . . DD
WALSRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 07:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mr. Bacon

Car: '08 Rabbit / E30 325is
Photos:
dannyb is a glorious beacon of lightdannyb is a glorious beacon of lightdannyb is a glorious beacon of lightdannyb is a glorious beacon of lightdannyb is a glorious beacon of lightdannyb is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to dannyb
Welcome, what ever information you are looking for try the search or check out the links on this page.
http://www.bimmerwerkz.com/forum/gen...inks-2661.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineSixAndSeven
that's my whore ; )
dannyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
Mr WALSRU thank you for responding to my questions, I really want to go with the Gauages, as I have mention before I am acustomed to the JDM Market, but I defintely see and hear your Point Performance First. I just purchased some parts from Bavarian Autosport, my Slave Master, and Master Cylinder went out, and I also upgraded from Factory Tuned Ignition Coils, to High Performance Ignition Coils. You mentioned that If I insist on the Gauges there are better Gauges, what would you suggest if you don't mind me asking, I was looking at the Speed Channel last week, and it was a Race that was on and the Camera went inside of one of the BMW's that was racing and this Paticular Car believe it or not was somewhat set up like JDM, Style with the Tripple Gauge Pod, now I don't know if it was the same that I mentioned the Oil, Air/Fuel, and Volts, but this Driver did have a Tripple Gauge Pod for sure, and he also had A Tac sitting on the Dash, to me it looked like it was Defi Gauges Im not sure.

My future Mods to the M3, I already have the Eibach Sway Bars, not Installed yet also the the Engine Strut Bar, and rear, and the Cross Member bar, sitting in my Garage, I am going with a Coil Over System (Eibach), Bavarian Autosport Master Bushing Set Polyurathane, Front Control Arms, Camber Adjustment, and Sway Bar End Links. Thats it for the Suspension. I amvalso changing my under pulley, Clutch and ClutchPlate, Ultra Flywheel, Short Shifter, and Quaife Differential.

Under the Hood, Afe Cold Air Intake and Remus Exaust, I will build it later, cams Headers, Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, and Bavauto Performance Chip, High Performance Pistons, Cams Etc, Etc,

Big Brake System, Brembo,or Rotora, W/Steel Braided brake Line
and I will Probably throw some HRE 590r's or 890r's 18in with some Pirells or Toyos Proxes X1. Not sure.

Seats/Recaro with 5-Point Harness, Probably Sparco, and Harness Bar.

Somethings We can Custom Make, which I have never seen on any BMW-Site or Store, like Diamond Mesh Racing Floor Mats Custom Fit, and Roll Cages, I am not going that extreme thou.

If you give me an E/Mail Address on you I Could show you my Honda, I have had 2 Major Publications Contact me expressing intrest in a full Feature layout, but its not ready atleast not up to our expectations, but its pretty clean.

GTR???, I have no Idea, my younger brother first started the Account so he could have placed that on there, I will definetely change that.

Thank You Bro
GOD Bless

Best Regards
Old 07-27-2007, 12:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mr. Bacon

Car: '08 Rabbit / E30 325is
Photos:
dannyb is a glorious beacon of lightdannyb is a glorious beacon of lightdannyb is a glorious beacon of lightdannyb is a glorious beacon of lightdannyb is a glorious beacon of lightdannyb is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to dannyb
Please don't Diamond Mesh Racing Floor Mats Custom Fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineSixAndSeven
that's my whore ; )
dannyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
For Teh Walrus?

Photos:
WALSRU is a splendid one to beholdWALSRU is a splendid one to beholdWALSRU is a splendid one to beholdWALSRU is a splendid one to beholdWALSRU is a splendid one to beholdWALSRU is a splendid one to beholdWALSRU is a splendid one to beholdWALSRU is a splendid one to behold
Try this to start BMP design : Gauges, Sending Units & Clusters

Sorry I can't respond at more length, work sucks. Throw some money my way plz

Old 07-28-2007, 09:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
Cool General Info

Negative

Best Regards
Old 07-28-2007, 10:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
my car is red

Car: 94 325i, 84 325e
Photos:
94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of94BMW325i has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 94BMW325i Send a message via Yahoo to 94BMW325i
I would at least get a water temp gauge. A lot of owners get the 3 gauge holders that mount in the sunglass holder. The open space that is below the OBC (thing that tells you mpg, temp, time, etc.)

member and partial creator of pimpin the auto club
94BMW325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
I agree thats a great Idea, the Information you gave me on that site, was very helpful, and I am going to get the Double and Single Pod. I don't want to go wild, but I donot want to stay Conservative so I am taking your advice on Gauges. Thank you
Old 07-30-2007, 06:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
For Teh Walrus?

Photos:
Middle ground is just fine

Old 07-31-2007, 02:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
Diamond Mesh Custom Floor Mats

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb
Please don't Diamond Mesh Racing Floor Mats Custom Fit
What?????/ What Web/Site
Sponsored Links
Advertisement