FNG from Southern Maryland..... - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
New Members Check In come in say hello...

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 07-12-2009, 04:32 PM
n00b
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BOOM_FIST is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
FNG from Southern Maryland.....

Tom, from Southern MD. I'm 25 and work on PAX River NAS as an Engineering Technician but am about to go through the process of trying to become a Maryland State Trooper.

I'm about to sell my truck and need another sporty car like my 96 Cobra I had before the truck. The reason for selling the Cobra and getting the truck was the 4 doors cause of my 2 little ones. Well the little ones are a little bigger now and so now I don't need a truck and want another sports car, but with 4 doors. Soooo...I'm hoping to score a nice E36 M3 Sedan in great shape for $10K or under.

Thanks for listening and let me know where those clean E36's are!!!

-Tom
BOOM_FIST is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 (permalink) Old 07-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Mr. Clean
 
BimmerE39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Danbury, Connecticut
Posts: 1,817
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BimmerE39 will become famous soon enough
Garage
Welcome to the Werkz! Good luck on the search. I hope you find what you're looking for.
BimmerE39 is offline  
#3 (permalink) Old 07-12-2009, 06:57 PM
OMFG another one!?
 
witeshark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 14,699
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice

BMW

Sig by zeaq
witeshark is offline  
#4 (permalink) Old 07-12-2009, 07:36 PM
n00b
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BOOM_FIST is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerE39 View Post
Welcome to the Werkz! Good luck on the search. I hope you find what you're looking for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by witeshark View Post
Thanks fellas, I already got someone that replied with a 97 E36 but it's an automatic...bleh. I'll keep searching around.
BOOM_FIST is offline  
#5 (permalink) Old 07-12-2009, 08:32 PM
Ich bin der Modifikator
 
johnnyBgood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bayonne, NJ
Posts: 3,325
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOM_FIST View Post
Tom, from Southern MD. I'm 25 and work on PAX River NAS as an Engineering Technician but am about to go through the process of trying to become a Maryland State Trooper.

I'm about to sell my truck and need another sporty car like my 96 Cobra I had before the truck. The reason for selling the Cobra and getting the truck was the 4 doors cause of my 2 little ones. Well the little ones are a little bigger now and so now I don't need a truck and want another sports car, but with 4 doors. Soooo...I'm hoping to score a nice E36 M3 Sedan in great shape for $10K or under.

Thanks for listening and let me know where those clean E36's are!!!

-Tom
Sounds Great.......Welcome to the Werkz......

johnny

______________________________________
_______________________97 E36|Conforti Software|M50 Manifold|AFE|Borla|H&R| Bilstein |Eibach|Rockford|3.15 LSD
____________________________________________http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3129109
johnnyBgood is offline  
#6 (permalink) Old 07-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Kai
4th Gear Member
 
Kai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 918
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Kai
Welcome. I looked at a E36 M3 sedan in town few weeks ago. Rebuilt engine, new transmission. Looked clean on the inside. Alpine white with tan leather. If I see it out again I'll stop and talk to the guy who owns it more more time.

Kai is offline  
#7 (permalink) Old 07-13-2009, 11:44 AM
n00b
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BOOM_FIST is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasei View Post
Welcome. I looked at a E36 M3 sedan in town few weeks ago. Rebuilt engine, new transmission. Looked clean on the inside. Alpine white with tan leather. If I see it out again I'll stop and talk to the guy who owns it more more time.
Sounds good, if it's still available...ask him how much he wants for it. Thanks!
BOOM_FIST is offline  
#8 (permalink) Old 07-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Kai
4th Gear Member
 
Kai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 918
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of Kai has much to be proud of
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Kai
I remember the price, it was $7500...the funny thing is he is selling it to get a truck lol. If I see it I will talk to him.

Kai is offline  
#9 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 09:10 PM
n00b
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Laurel, Md
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bobp is on a distinguished road
Hello from Laurel, Md.
bobp is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > New Members Check In


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
...and yet another FNG! SafetyFast New Members Check In 34 01-08-2008 09:03 PM
FNG saying Hello! jazfe New Members Check In 5 05-24-2006 06:30 PM
FNG!!! nack17 3-Series (E36) 20 05-12-2004 03:53 PM
southern hospitality Furious Video Vault 4 02-07-2004 10:15 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome