e46 318ci se 2001 1995cc 4 cylinder N42 150BHP - Bad throttle response
I have had my e46 now for 2 years it used to drive fine. I was getting close to 70miles for £10 and now only get about 30 for £10. Ever since i had a fault with the jubilee clip coming off from the water pump hose i have experienced the car to be very sluggish. I have checked head gasket that was fine.
Symptoms - Slow acceleration in all gears especially low gears.
- Very bad fuel economy
- Mpg needle malfunction (stays on 50mpg when foot off accelerator)
- get a burning smell coming in sometimes through the air vents
- fuel tank needle shows a quarter when it should be full
- injection does not sound the same
- car shuts off with a shake and whistle
I would appreciate some feedback or fixes from anyone who has experienced the same issue. Thankyou