BMW 318tds Touring locks itself alone and almost stops when i change gear - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
New Members Check In come in say hello...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 10-02-2008, 05:45 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jactheripper is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
BMW 318tds Touring locks itself alone and almost stops when i change gear

Hello everybody:
Sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand what iīm writing
Iīm new here, and iīm posting because i have 2 annoying intermittent problems with my car Bmw 318tds Touring, so here it is:
1 - Usualy the windows close appearently with no reason, all of them, once i had the engine runing (the keys were on the engine start lock), and i got out of the car to talk with a friend and suddenly all doors closed. Some days ago i was speaking with a guy that works on BMW and he told me that could be a conflict of the central lock with the alarm, i donīt know if it makes sense...
2 - Many times, not always, in the moment that i change gear from 1st to 2nd to 3rd..... and leave the cluch pedal the car keeps high rpm as i didnīt leave the accelerator pedal and suddenly the rpm comes down, and the car almost stops for one or two seconds and then continues normaly until the next shifting, it never happens on the highway for instance, only in urban roads when i have to stop and go many times, has it anything to do with the flywheel or the clutch?
Thanks in advance for your help
Jack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > New Members Check In