Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

• Other

Yellow Vs. Black

4K views 23 replies 22 participants last post by  DWNG715 
#1 ·
I will be buying a new M3 later this year and at first I had decided on the Pheonix Yellow, but now I'm starting to have second thoughts. I liked the yellow because only one other guy has a yellow M3 where I live, but there are quite a few black ones. Now that I think about it though, it would be such a beautiful car to have solid black paint, solid black tint, and black blinker covers etc.

I'm going back and forth and thought I'd ask here what everyone likes best.

Cheers :cheers

#3 ·
One of my friends got a E46 M3 Laguna Seca on Grey with every option, the car is...SICK!! But in your case, you gotta look at it this way, Black is a gangsta color, and White is PIMP color, so take your choice. Forget yellow, you'll get sick of it, besides you GOTTA get Imola Red interior, and thats not offered with yellow :lol:

#5 ·
my niehbor down the street drives an 02 M3 convertible in imola red with imola red on the inside SHIT IS SICK FAST

#9 ·
If you're a pimp get White with Red Interior
If you're a gangsta get Black with Red Interior

#19 ·
You're going to be spending alot of money, so keep thinking about it and get what you want, not what we think is better.

In your heart, I'm sure you already understand the issue. Black is beautiful, but horrible to keep clean. Also god forbid you ever need paint work, black is the hardest color to blend the paint line in.

Yellow is cool and flashy, but you may get tired of it after a while and do you really want to draw attention(cops) to yourself with the flashy yellow. Resale is harder as fewer people want yellow for the same stated reasons.

Good luck with your decision

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.