BMW Werkz banner

Xenon Headlights and Angel Eyes

3K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  Lucky 
#1 ·
Powerm, what year is your 528i?I've got a 2000 but it came with the xenons and sport tires.I do want angel eyes and euro tail lamps, and possibly the m5 lip but nobody has told me any prices on this forum...
Well Lucky I have a 1998 528i and this is what the europersona guy told me...

Xenon Projector Housing with Angel Eyes and Euro Corners $1325 Shipped

Transformers $475 Shipped

Relays $120 Shipped

Euro Tails Without LED $320 Shipped

Euro Tails WITH LED $440 Shipped

Euro Sidemarkers $45 Shipped
Thank You!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place in this forum

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks powerm...

And have you got anything on M5 Lips? Have you modified yours at all?

Also, in your opinion, do you think those black side liners on the door and front/rear bumper should be painted the color of the car, or just removed, or just left on? Let me know about that one.

I was out on a business trip, so I hadn't the time to check out the forums.

Thanks again.

#3 ·
Also, in your opinion, do you think those black side liners on the door and front/rear bumper should be painted the color of the car, or just removed, or just left on? Let me know about that one.
I have never seen them removed before but if there are no troubles in removing them I'm pretty sure it would look good. I don't think it could be painted though and even if it could that wouldn't look good. I might actually look in to removing those thats a good idea.

#6 ·
I have a question, if you replace your stock xenon lights both low beam and high, will they still be adaptive as in they curve with the road? If you don't know what I am talking about look here BMW Xenons

#7 ·
Originally posted by powerm@Jan 23 2004, 02:57 PM
couldn't do the bumpers, hahah.... anyways is it possible to take them off?
I am sure the can be replaced with an '02's bumper, which doesn't have any of the black.
And I didn't see your photoshop, it didn't load up on the page.
Anyhow, with this 528, i want to just get a full AC schnitzer kit and wheels, which I shall post to show you- you can tell me what you think.
I am still debating taking the black liners off or just leaving them on, if you thnk it looks much better off then I may consider it, and perhaps you could reload that photoshop you did. '

Thanks

#8 ·
I was thinking these AC wheels... They look great and have that infamous lip what makes the 5er look twice as good alone.

Attachments

#9 ·
here is a bigger, clearer image.

#10 ·
here is a bigger, clearer image.

Attachments

#11 ·
I have a question, if you replace your stock xenon lights both low beam and high, will they still be adaptive as in they curve with the road? If you don't know what I am talking about look here BMW Xenons
Can anyone answer that???

#12 ·
Originally posted by M3Rider@Jan 25 2004, 03:23 PM
Can anyone answer that???
it would be to many sensors to put it in ur car = labor :thumbsdown

#15 ·
The stock xenon headlights in the 98' models didn't adapt to the curve or the road or even auto level. Those prices above are for the 98' factory OEM xenon housing, so i'm pretty sure they won't level.

Here is the photoshop pic again, here is the sight if it doesn't work for some reason again, http://community.webshots.com/scripts/edit...security=nqnOdn and here is the pic....

Tell me if anyone else is having problems with that pic... :D

#18 ·
I see the picture now... It looks abit strange, but thats the exact 528i as mine.

Yours looks great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.