Winter Question - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6) General M-Series Discussion - If it does not fit into a more specific M Category above, please place it in here. In addition, previously archived M-Series discussion is located in this section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 05:17 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
porsche986 is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum and have been scoping out some choices for my next car. I currently own a 2002 Porsche Boxster and an older Subaru. The lease on my Porsche is up next March and my Subaru is starting to get old. I would really like a car I could drive year-round and also have the ability to carry more than 2 people. I have been a huge fan of BMW, especially the M3, for quite awhile and came close to buying one before I decided on the Porsche. I live up in the northeast where winter can be pretty brutal, so I was wondering if anyone drove theirs during the snowy winter months and if they had to do anything different. Also, I was wondering about pricing. What should I expect to pay for a fully loaded 2004 M3? I went to spec one out on msn auto's to find out the invoice price and usually some people say 1-2% over invoice is fair, however, I was wondering if a dealership would accept that. Thanks for all the help.

Kevin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6)