BMW Werkz banner

Whats The Lowest Price I Can Get An M3?

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  superdeadman 
#1 ·
I walked in the dealer today looking at whats new in the showroom. I immediatly rushed to this blue m3 like a kid in a candy store and i was thinking thats gonna be mine. I was talking to the salesperson to explore my financing and he said if wanted an m3 i should wait a few months for the m5 and 06 m3 to fill up the dealership than i could steal an 05 m3 at a reasonable price. I dont know if this is true or even how to hustle dealerships for the price. If anyone can explain this to me and/or teach me how to hustle dealers for the price and/or to elaborate on this post feel free to reply

#2 ·
First off, what are you looking to spend? Secondly, the guy is telling you the truth. He is either really honest, or really stupid. ANyway, once the new model M3 and M5 are out and being bought like candy, the price on the E46 M3 will most definitely drop considerably so the dealer can get them off his lot to make room for more of the new models. This is about the time when nobody will be on Bimmerwerkz. We'll all be financing 2005 M3s for what used to be the price of a 330. :D Hee hee hee... But seriously, waiting a few months, and doing some researching, can save you a lot of money. Hell, either save up a bit more of a downpayment, or save up some cash to get some aftermarket stuff as soon as you drive that beauty out of the dealership in a few months. It will definitely be worth the wait. And deal with the same salesman as before. He sounds like he won't rip you off.
-Tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.