Join Date: Feb 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
|M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6) General M-Series Discussion - If it does not fit into a more specific M Category above, please place it in here. In addition, previously archived M-Series discussion is located in this section.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
| Originally posted by solom3@Feb 9 2005, 02:18 PM |
I am conducting some market research about BMW “M” series owners to see how these owners impact BMW. My MBA program will submit these results to BMW marketing. I have a few questions that I would like to put out to the discussion forum to see what your opinions are:
1) What year/make/model of car do you currently own?
2) If someone were to ask you about your BMW or “M” what would you tell them?
3) Why did you decide to buy your current car and what were the primary factors that influenced you to make that purchase?
4) How many of your past vehicles have been BMW or “M”?
5) Do you anticipate buying a BMW or “M” as your next automobile purchase? And Why?
6) Do you consider yourself a BMW or “M” enthusiast? If yes why would you say that?
7) What is your opinion of the pricing on “M”s?
8) What is your opinion of the direction BMW is taking with its product line and the “M”s?
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What Do You Think Of Your Bmw Or "m"||solom3||Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk||18||04-04-2005 02:08 PM|
|Do U Own An "m"...want To Tell Bmw What You Think?||solom3||M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6)||6||03-03-2005 11:59 AM|
|How Does The "m" Switch Work For Auto?||jamesw||3-Series (E36)||12||01-31-2005 11:05 PM|
|What does the "M" on the radio mean?||frank3||Audio and Electronics||4||09-16-2004 12:10 AM|