| Originally posted by solom3@Feb 9 2005, 02:18 PM |
I am conducting some market research about BMW “M” series owners to see how these owners impact BMW. My MBA program will submit these results to BMW marketing. I have a few questions that I would like to put out to the discussion forum to see what your opinions are:
1) What year/make/model of car do you currently own?
2) If someone were to ask you about your BMW or “M” what would you tell them?
3) Why did you decide to buy your current car and what were the primary factors that influenced you to make that purchase?
4) How many of your past vehicles have been BMW or “M”?
5) Do you anticipate buying a BMW or “M” as your next automobile purchase? And Why?
6) Do you consider yourself a BMW or “M” enthusiast? If yes why would you say that?
7) What is your opinion of the pricing on “M”s?
8) What is your opinion of the direction BMW is taking with its product line and the “M”s?
1)I own a 98 M3 E36
2)I feel to really grasp the enjoyment of a BMW you have to drive both a regular series and an M. The M's luxurious as well as sporty. they have more power with the joy of luxury.
3)I have always wanted an M BMW and what influenced me most was the price of the vehicle as well as the condition.
4)I have owned two other BMWs a 525i and a 325i
5)If i buy another vehilce it will most certainly be a BMW and more to the point an M LOL
6)I would consider myself growing into the enthusiast that i can be. I modify cars for race and show in my spare time as well as race Rally car so i am a car enthusiast. I love BMWs as i have owned 3 now and i don't know that i can see myself buying anything else.
7)for the luxury and power that you get from a BMW i would say the pricing is norm but anyone saying that they wouldn't like to see the prices come down is smoking something great and not sharing. LOL
8)I feel that BMW is going in the right direction to keep owners coming back and attracting new owners. BMW has a history of producing great vehicles and i only see them continuing with the tradition. The Ms continue to be the flagships for the series and as long as they are around I will own one LOL.
hope that all this dribble helps you with your study.