It's Offical, I Final Bought My M3 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6) General M-Series Discussion - If it does not fit into a more specific M Category above, please place it in here. In addition, previously archived M-Series discussion is located in this section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 03-15-2005, 10:30 PM
1st Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MadBMW is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Hey guys, I finally bought a M3. Here is the link to the site
http://www.ebizautos.com/windycitymotorspo...7/BMW/M3/Coupe/

The leather is a little beat up and it has 100K on it, but it drives like a dream. I have done nothing but drive it around for the last 6 hours. The car has been lowered and it has H&R springs and aftermarket shocks. The only bad thing that I have found is the drivers heated vader is not working. The passengers works fine, but I need to look into fixing the drivers seat. The power and handling of this car is amazing. God had to have been a German engineer.

Well it looks like I won't have to die anymore and I can change my signature.
Later Madbmw

2002 Bmw X5 4.4I
1997 Bmw M3 3.2L
1988 Sunbird Eurosport SLC 5.7L
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 03-15-2005, 10:34 PM
5th Gear Member

Gomerino is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gomerino Send a message via Yahoo to Gomerino
Quote:
Originally posted by MadBMW@Mar 15 2005, 10:30 PM
Hey guys, I finally bought a M3.* Here is the link to the site

The leather is a little beat up and it has 100K on it, but it drives like a dream.* I have done nothing but drive it around for the last 6 hours.* The car has been lowered and it has H&R springs and aftermarket shocks.* The only bad thing that I have found is the drivers heated vader is not working.* The passengers works fine, but I need to look into fixing the drivers seat. The power and handling of this car is amazing.* God had to have been a German engineer.*

Later Madbmw
[snapback]312418[/snapback]

Damn.... it's sexy

Edit: I hope I see it whizzin around town, Ever drive thru the campus?

#3 (permalink) Old 03-15-2005, 10:37 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Slvr e39 has a reputation beyond repute Slvr e39 has a reputation beyond repute Slvr e39 has a reputation beyond repute Slvr e39 has a reputation beyond repute Slvr e39 has a reputation beyond repute Slvr e39 has a reputation beyond repute Slvr e39 has a reputation beyond repute Slvr e39 has a reputation beyond repute Slvr e39 has a reputation beyond repute Slvr e39 has a reputation beyond repute Slvr e39 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Slvr e39
wow, thats clean!

Dinan Stg 2 Phoenix Yellow M3
#4 (permalink) Old 03-15-2005, 11:13 PM
1st Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by Gomerino+Mar 15 2005, 10:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomerino @ Mar 15 2005, 10:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MadBMW@Mar 15 2005, 10:30 PM

The leather is a little beat up and it has 100K on it, but it drives like a dream.* I have done nothing but drive it around for the last 6 hours.* The car has been lowered and it has H&R springs and aftermarket shocks.* The only bad thing that I have found is the drivers heated vader is not working.* The passengers works fine, but I need to look into fixing the drivers seat. The power and handling of this car is amazing.* God had to have been a German engineer.*

Later Madbmw

Damn.... it's sexy

[snapback]312425[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]

I will be driving it around campus when it gets warmer out. I had to go to chic-town today to pick it. Let me tell you it was hard to keep her under 80 mph on the way back. These engines have to be bullet proof, because going through the gears it puts you back in the seat so hard. The thing has 100k on it and it is hard not to get it sideways.
I just notice the capital behind your car. That is where I put my boat in. This is best one that I could find under 14k. It was only on the internet for 5 days before I bought. He had a 98 with the contour rims and the spoiler and I didn't like that one. I thought that the guy was bullshiting me when he said that some guy was coming to buy one of the two today, but he wasn't lying, I picked my up mine and as I was leaving the guy came and got the 98. PM me and we can go cruise some time.

2002 Bmw X5 4.4I
1997 Bmw M3 3.2L
#5 (permalink) Old 03-15-2005, 11:17 PM
1st Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by Slvr e39@Mar 15 2005, 10:37 PM
wow, thats clean!
[snapback]312430[/snapback]
Thanks the guy put it up on the lift today and there is no rust under it. That is amazing for car from illinois. How much did you pay for your angel eyes. I think that is my next purcahse, after I get the vadar fixed. It make me mad the passengers works and mine doesn't. ghead A little trouble shooting and I will have it figured out.

2002 Bmw X5 4.4I
1997 Bmw M3 3.2L
#6 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 12:12 PM
5th Gear Member

Gomerino is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gomerino Send a message via Yahoo to Gomerino
Quote:
Originally posted by MadBMW+Mar 15 2005, 11:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MadBMW @ Mar 15 2005, 11:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Gomerino@Mar 15 2005, 10:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-MadBMW
Quote:
@Mar 15 2005, 10:30 PM

Later Madbmw

Damn.... it's sexy

[snapback]312425[/snapback]
I will be driving it around campus when it gets warmer out. I had to go to chic-town today to pick it. Let me tell you it was hard to keep her under 80 mph on the way back. These engines have to be bullet proof, because going through the gears it puts you back in the seat so hard. The thing has 100k on it and it is hard not to get it sideways.
I just notice the capital behind your car. That is where I put my boat in. This is best one that I could find under 14k. It was only on the internet for 5 days before I bought. He had a 98 with the contour rims and the spoiler and I didn't like that one. I thought that the guy was bullshiting me when he said that some guy was coming to buy one of the two today, but he wasn't lying, I picked my up mine and as I was leaving the guy came and got the 98. PM me and we can go cruise some time.
[snapback]312464[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]

Sounds good, I might take my E36 out this weekend

#7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 09:18 PM
1st Gear Member

bmwforumerm3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MadBMW+Mar 15 2005, 11:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MadBMW @ Mar 15 2005, 11:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Slvr e39@Mar 15 2005, 10:37 PM
wow, thats clean!
Thanks the guy put it up on the lift today and there is no rust under it. That is amazing for car from illinois. How much did you pay for your angel eyes. I think that is my next purcahse, after I get the vadar fixed. It make me mad the passengers works and mine doesn't. ghead A little trouble shooting and I will have it figured out.
[snapback]312466[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]
Dont even trip about your vader seat. Ive owned my m3 for 2 months now. Got a great deal on my 97 ///M.

Unfortunetly

My radiator went out
flex disk
fan clutch
new fan
And A hugggge body work welding in the back (sheet metal holding right suspension)

Hard to explain but the suspension mount alone is gonna be costing me some where around 2 grand............................................. !!!!!!!

LOL I DONT CARE! Its been my dream car for like 5 years now this shit wont STOP ME NOW!

Haha im driving my 85 bmw now with 433,000 im about to DIEEEE!

lol

Anyways once that gets fixed my Cold air Intake by cosmos racing and Bmw xbrace are arriving friday. So next thursday when i get my car back. It will be goooooood times.

Good luck with your car. Hope you dont get my luck.

How much u pick your car up for btw?

<span style='color:blue'>

My 1997 cosmos black m3
<a href='http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/789780' target='_blank'>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/789780</a>
</span>
#8 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 11:16 PM
1st Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by bmwforumerm3+Mar 16 2005, 09:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bmwforumerm3 @ Mar 16 2005, 09:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by MadBMW@Mar 15 2005, 11:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Slvr e39
Quote:
@Mar 15 2005, 10:37 PM
wow, thats clean!

Dont even trip about your vader seat. Ive owned my m3 for 2 months now. Got a great deal on my 97 ///M.

Unfortunetly

My radiator went out
flex disk
fan clutch
new fan
And A hugggge body work welding in the back (sheet metal holding right suspension)

Hard to explain but the suspension mount alone is gonna be costing me some where around 2 grand............................................. !!!!!!!

LOL I DONT CARE! Its been my dream car for like 5 years now this shit wont STOP ME NOW!

lol

Anyways once that gets fixed my Cold air Intake by cosmos racing and Bmw xbrace are arriving friday. So next thursday when i get my car back. It will be goooooood times.

[snapback]313168[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]

That is to bad that you have had such bad luck with yours, but the way that I am looking at it, is that everything that goes wrong with it, I get to learn something new. I paid 13,900 for it. I found those others that I posted and they had between 50k and 95k, but they would be sold before I get to them. Plus they were about 16-20K in price. I live 200 miles away from chicago and all the cars that were for sale, sold before I could even get there.

2002 Bmw X5 4.4I
1997 Bmw M3 3.2L
#9 (permalink) Old 03-17-2005, 04:35 AM
1st Gear Member

Chant is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MadBMW+Mar 17 2005, 12:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MadBMW @ Mar 17 2005, 12:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by bmwforumerm3@Mar 16 2005, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MadBMW@Mar 15 2005, 11:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Slvr e39
Quote:
Quote:
@Mar 15 2005, 10:37 PM
wow, thats clean!

Unfortunetly

My radiator went out
flex disk
fan clutch
new fan

lol

[snapback]313168[/snapback]
That is to bad that you have had such bad luck with yours, but the way that I am looking at it, is that everything that goes wrong with it, I get to learn something new. I paid 13,900 for it. I found those others that I posted and they had between 50k and 95k, but they would be sold before I get to them. Plus they were about 16-20K in price. I live 200 miles away from chicago and all the cars that were for sale, sold before I could even get there.
[snapback]313229[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]

congrats, that is a nice ride. Enjoy as much as i do. My only problem is the fact that some one keyed every panel on mine and in the first few days that i drove it to work. that pissed me off! I can only think that they thought it was someone else's car. I got a kit to fix the key marks that are not to the primer and have another kit coming to get those fixed so hopefully i can get her back to normal. I will let you guys know how it goes cause i am also gonna repair the rock chips on the front.

Chant
#10 (permalink) Old 03-17-2005, 10:03 AM
1st Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
[/quote]

congrats, that is a nice ride. Enjoy as much as i do. My only problem is the fact that some one keyed every panel on mine and in the first few days that i drove it to work. that pissed me off! I can only think that they thought it was someone else's car. I got a kit to fix the key marks that are not to the primer and have another kit coming to get those fixed so hopefully i can get her back to normal. I will let you guys know how it goes cause i am also gonna repair the rock chips on the front.

Chant
[snapback]313333[/snapback]
[/quote]
that sucks that someone keyed your car. There was a 98 m3 at the shop I was at and someone had keyed ASS in the rear quater panel. I watch the body shop wet sand it and then they buffed it and it almost came out. If I was you, I would take it a body shop and see if they could try that for you. If you can feel a grove in the paint then it maybe to deep.

I have decided against getting specialized plates just so that no will be able to identify my M3, of course I think that there is only less than 15 M3 in madison.
I also told myself that this car will never be taken to the bar. 3 reason for this:1 I don't want door digs form the parking ramp; 2. You never know when your friends may drink to much and might get sick on the way home; 3. The cops will just be looking for a younger guy driving a nice car (fast) at bar time.

I need to pick up a locking gas cap to make sure that no one can mess with that. I had a 99 Dodge Ram 3/4 ton with the V10 and someone had dumped a gallon of piss into my gas tank when I was working. It ruined all ten fuel injectors and they cost $110 each X 10. The insurance covered it, but if I would have bought a $10 locking gas cap I wouldn't have had that problem.

I love this car so much that I got it two days ago and after driving it home, I haven't wanted to even to take it out of the garage. Of course it is not helping that it is suppose to snow the next two days.

I have a saying that I believe in "TRUST NO ONE" this car may sit in the garage if I worried about taking it somewhere. I have two other vehicles to take if I want. here are some pics
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bmw_001.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	756.1 KB
ID:	18588   Click image for larger version

Name:	bmw_007.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	905.2 KB
ID:	18589   Click image for larger version

Name:	bmw_008.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	912.2 KB
ID:	18590  

2002 Bmw X5 4.4I
1997 Bmw M3 3.2L
#11 (permalink) Old 03-17-2005, 10:15 AM
1st Gear Member

Chant is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBMW,Mar 17 2005, 11:03 AM
that sucks that someone keyed your car. There was a 98 m3 at the shop I was at and someone had keyed ASS in the rear quater panel. I watch the body shop wet sand it and then they buffed it and it almost came out. If I was you, I would take it a body shop and see if they could try that for you. If you can feel a grove in the paint then it maybe to deep.

I have decided against getting specialized plates just so that no will be able to identify my M3, of course I think that there is only less than 15 M3 in madison.
I also told myself that this car will never be taken to the bar. 3 reason for this:1 I don't want door digs form the parking ramp; 2. You never know when your friends may drink to much and might get sick on the way home; 3. The cops will just be looking for a younger guy driving a nice car (fast) at bar time.

I need to pick up a locking gas cap to make sure that no one can mess with that. I had a 99 Dodge Ram 3/4 ton with the V10 and someone had dumped a gallon of piss into my gas tank when I was working. It ruined all ten fuel injectors and they cost $110 each X 10. The insurance covered it, but if I would have bought a $10 locking gas cap I wouldn't have had that problem.

I love this car so much that I got it two days ago and after driving it home, I haven't wanted to even to take it out of the garage. Of course it is not helping that it is suppose to snow the next two days.

I have a saying that I believe in "TRUST NO ONE" this car may sit in the garage if I worried about taking it somewhere. I have two other vehicles to take if I want. here are some pics
[snapback]313416[/snapback]
[/quote]

I totally feel you on that one. I never take her out unless it is sunny. I won't take it to a club or bar or anything like that. That is what the Audi is for LOL. you saying almost matches mine, IF YOU AREN'T PARANOID THEN YOU AREN'T PAYING ATTENTION!!

I like the way yours looks, very sleak. be glad you didn't get red though. I am 33 so driving conservately is good with the occasional burst of speed but the cops are just looking for me when i pass by. that hot red makes me wanna change my plate to Tickets wanted LOL.

enjoy and i will let you know how the repairs go. I have a guy that i can take it to and it will run me about $200 but i dunno if i trust anyone with my baby, i am sure you all know what i mean.

Chant
#12 (permalink) Old 03-17-2005, 11:48 PM
350z

bigred318 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to bigred318 Send a message via Yahoo to bigred318
man that is one clean car! wow

David
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6)